I just got a terrible email
I'm hoping this has all resolved itself by now, but indeed, it would have very likely been fake.

I went through receiving a spate of mildly concerning email from an individual several years ago. Apparently, he knew my name and where I lived - but never actually provided any of those details. I just continued to ignore them and after three or four months, it eventually come to an end. 

I don't want to go into the content of what exactly was said, but there was just about enough in there for me to take a reasonably educated guess as to who it was. To this day I have no conclusive proof but I believe I do actually know this person 'in real life / face-to-face'. It's this that concerns me more than those e-mail I used to receive. I don't know what this person's motive was. Simply to scare me, knowing that in real life I'm quite a reserved, private person? Anyway, it's something I'm glad is in the past and it's not something which I want to have to face again. It just cements the reason why I am the way I am in the first place. 

Messages In This Thread
I just got a terrible email - by Brunettebump - 09-30-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: I just got a terrible email - by pregoboy32 - 10-01-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: I just got a terrible email - by Brunettebump - 10-01-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: I just got a terrible email - by mpregnotron - 10-02-2019, 09:11 AM
RE: I just got a terrible email - by Belly Button - 09-23-2022, 09:05 PM
RE: I just got a terrible email - by Dadmom - 12-06-2022, 01:53 PM