Dont you hate it when,......?

Real life has dished me a pretty poor hand over the last five weeks or so. It's mainly down to a few particular issues at work that I'd rather not discuss in great detail. Lets just say the end of February and the first half of March was a very busy period. Of course, lots of rushing around meant inevitable mistakes have been made here and there. The amount of queries that have been coming in or cropping up at the moment are ridiculous... As someone who has suffered from quite a lot of anxiety related stress (and minor depression) over the last four years or so mainly triggered by an unexpected redundancy in mid 2010, I've not really felt too brilliant for around two, maybe three weeks now. If I get five hours of sleep per night at the moment, I'm doing well...

The trouble is that when I get in one of these more anxious periods, they tend to last for months before subsiding and generally, I'm not in the mood to do more or less anything. Yes, I have seen doctors several times over this problem but it doesn't really help. Something else I find that crops up over these periods is that during the working week, every minute feels like two or three. As soon as I'm at home over the evening or at weekends, time goes by so quickly that I'm not surprised smoke doesn't pour from the whizzing clock hands. For instance, I feel as though I looked at the clock an hour ago and swore blind it was 2:30pm. I've glanced across again just now, it's almost dark outside and it's 8:10pm... Another example of this ridiculously fast moving time is that yesterday was my birthday where I booked a day off work. I didn't even have a lie in. I got up in the morning to open the few cards I had. Before I knew it I had to go out with the parents for lunch and it was gone 4pm when I got back. Huh?! :huh: Also, today is the first time in two days I've managed to get the chance to come online at home...

Believe me, my fantasies are considerably better than real life and certainly than my real life over the last month or so. I thoroughly enjoy writing pregnancy-based fantasy stories in my spare time (two of which I've not long posted up in the Fpreg Library section - the other two will probably follow). I managed to find the time to get four typed up and posted on another forum between July last year and this February (most of the material on the latest February one was actually done in December...). So technically four months on after my last story, I've barely done a third of a story (Mpreg this time) on another one... A combination of a lack of time and with me being in my current mood means I have little in the way of drive or good ideas coming through at the moment.

I used to enjoy some minor pregnant roleplaying in my late teens when I used to have a few hours every weekend of having a house to myself. Needless to say, it's been a fair few years since I've been left entirely alone for that amount of time...!

Messages In This Thread
Dont you hate it when,......? - by Visser5 - 02-24-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Buggy Girl - 02-24-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by mk_ka2760 - 02-26-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Craddenali - 03-01-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by star478 - 03-01-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Mark - 03-01-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by darkfanboy - 03-05-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Sugar Kitten =^_^= - 08-16-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Craddenali - 11-11-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Mr.pregnantboy612 - 12-07-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by BigPregBelly - 12-09-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Plutexian Mpregger - 12-09-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by Belly Button - 04-05-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Dont you hate it when,......? - by fredavil - 06-09-2014, 08:55 AM