F2M
(09-05-2012, 07:25 AM)zacklovesmpreg Wrote: I dunno I think it would be cool lol but more if I where in a serious relation ship and he was ok with bearing kids, even tho becoming f2m usually means not wanting anything feminine

I've got to chime in here, because it definitely relates to some personal experiences and decisions in my past. (If anybody's heard this, cause I think I went into detail once before, and I'd go delete my post if I knew where it was... lol... but if you know this already, just skip reading. :P)

Let me just give some supportive evidence for what I'm going to say:

I had wished I was a boy throughout my childhood. When clothes shopping, there was nothing intentional about believing that the clothes in the boy's section were for me. Boys didn't flirt with me in school because I didn't wear makeup, brush my hair (I hated that my mother wanted it long) and I didn't act like a girl at all. I was OBSESSED with the catching of bugs, snakes and spent time on the playground avoiding others. It was just as well to me that my boobs were taking their time to grow in.

I experienced crushes and attraction well before puberty, I was attracted to cartoon characters and some live-action characters regardless of gender, so I'm transgendered and bisexual, though I've been in the closet about any attraction to girls with members of my family.

So if I were a transguy, I wouldn't be totally straight, but I am definitely masculine in style and the way I process things. I can't imagine what I'd be like if the female hormones took a back seat, LOL, because I don't try not to go with them now, but I'm sure testosterone would feel like FREEDOM!

So getting on with it... when I was 17 I asked my cousin (best friend at the time) what she would do if I got a sex change. She said "I would NEVER talk to you again." I asked her if she was kidding and she told me if I tried to talk to her, she'd mutilate me with a baseball bat or something to that extent... so I got the point.

Five years ago, these feelings resurfaced with a vengeance; I blew up a 7 year relationship and turned full on transguy. I was going to get approved to start taking testosterone, I was in the wildest hottest relationship with a girl and I was happier than ever. We had talked about kids, kinda joking yet, but she asked me, because of her weak heart and hormone imbalance, if I'd be willing to carry a child, even after my transformation. I am cool with birth in and of itself. I like to witness pregnancy more than I knew I'd enjoy it, but I sure didn't want her time in this world to be shortened by anything.

Well, she had a religious crisis, and it wasn't a noisy, bitchy thing the way it ended. She just wasn't being true to herself, repressing her faith to be with me, apparently. Well, months later, when the T was almost in my hand, I was begged by a guy friend not to change. He wanted me to give him a chance. ...He was nine years older than I, educated, mature, confident, patient, and he liked himself and knew himself in a way that qualified him to my highly picky list of... qualifications. When was I going to find such a good candidate again? So it was only fair, but it sure was painful to hold off on the transition.

Well, now I'm married, I have a daughter, and I still want to smash my reflection and take it out on my husband but I don't. He's been better to me than any man or woman ever has been, and tells me every day what a "man" I am, lol. He loves it as long as I don't grow facial hair. And he's mentally gender reversed in many ways of his own, (metro/musician) so we both make a great androgynous couple spiritually.

Anyway, the point I'm getting at in all this is... Getting pregnant and having a baby wasn't emasculating to my transguy side - I'm assured in my sexual identity, but the being a mommy part and all the changes after she was born were hard to cope with after my hormones went "back to normal." The femininity spell wore off and I kinda felt like I needed a serious shower, LOL. Sometimes I think about the chops I'd love to grow, the chiseled physique I'd get at the gym, running and lifting weights and feeling like a GOD...! *sigh* If a great spouse weren't enough to stop those agonizing thoughts in their tracks, my daughter is the very incarnation of anti-regret.

Messages In This Thread
F2M - by zacklovesmpreg - 09-04-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: F2M - by rubmybelly42 - 09-05-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: F2M - by zacklovesmpreg - 09-05-2012, 07:25 AM
RE: F2M - by Faunus - 09-09-2012, 07:01 AM
RE: F2M - by Kilix - 09-09-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: F2M - by darkfanboy - 09-10-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: F2M - by Faunus - 09-11-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: F2M - by darkfanboy - 09-11-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: F2M - by Faunus - 09-14-2012, 10:03 PM
RE: F2M - by Kilix - 09-15-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: F2M - by sgonvw - 09-16-2012, 09:17 PM