Gender Identity from a Newcomer
I find this thread very interesting because I feel identified in some aspects that have been said:I have also always felt comfortable with my body and my male genitals, and although since I was a child I was attracted by other boys, for a few years, I had satisfactory sexual relations with girls. I assumed in my family that I was openly gay, but yet I did not feel comfortable in a gay environment and I was not able to have sex with other gays. It was obvious that he had a problem: I felt that he was homosexual, I liked being gay but sexually I was not attracted to another gay. It was from having relationships with dominant heteros guys and assuming a submissive role regarding them, when my sexuality took a 360ยบ turn: I was able to adapt emotionally and sexually to what these guys asked and demanded, I loved to satisfy all their desires and to please them. Then I discovered the most important thing for me: feeling fertilized, impregnated, My connection to my side Mpreg. These dominant heterosexual boys who had their girlfriends, liked and excited the idea of submitting and feminizing me as the male who subjected their prey ... and most important: plant their seed, mark their territory, and leads to fertilization. Forgive me for extending myself so much ... I have always felt very alone and misunderstood about my sexuality and this fetish (it is a vital necessity for me) in particular: feeling fertilized and carrying out my pregnancy as a way of expressing the germ of all the love and feelings that I keep within me.

Messages In This Thread
Gender Identity from a Newcomer - by MisterMom - 01-08-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Gender Identity from a Newcomer - by Mark - 01-09-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: Gender Identity from a Newcomer - by mounee - 02-16-2017, 12:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do people not disclose their gender on here? joshlg_uk 1 1,301 07-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Gender poll jellybelly 3 7,390 02-22-2017, 10:42 AM
Last Post: SwollenBellyEnvy
  Sex and Gender - Choices? Kilix 9 5,827 09-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Goddess