Orbeez In A Balloon? and my method
I've been a member on the site for a while but haven't posted anything till now (little scared/shy to be honest), but I came across this video on a tumblr post and thought it held some potential here.

https://youtu.be/kIt0edQOo6E

I have tried inflation, but it isn't particularly my thing. I have tried the water-balloon inside a larger balloon method and like that a lot more. I used a balloon that I found in a dollar store that was larger than the 'punch balloon' type for the outside, a regular balloon on the inside and filled with water, and layered with two different kinds of shapewear. I modified a garment intended to be worn with dresses that was a size too small and I used regular shapewear (the kind like underwear the goes up over the belly to just under the chest). I would fill the balloons and tie them closed securely with a string. Then, I'd hold it in place and put on the regular shapewear. The weight would make the shapewear sag in an ugly way so I'd squeeze the too-small dress shapewear over top. A little adjusting and then it would look and feel great. A little wad of tissue or something during the shapewear adding process and you've got a belly button (or just position the balloon with the balloon knot for the belly button). Then, put on clothing over top. (total cost under $50 CAD. about $20 each for the shapewear)

My only problem was that I was afraid (like many others are) that it would pop and cause a huge mess or damage something with the water. It didn't happen until much later with new balloons that I ended up having my accident. I was sleeping with the belly but was finding it uncomfortable one night so I took it off and put it on the footstool near my bed. Some time during the night it popped and leaked water all over the wood floor and caused a water spot on the ceiling of the room below. It is an old house so it didn't create any problem with the wood floor (thank god). It cleaned up okay, but I had to come up with an excuse about a knocked over waterbottle to explain the ceiling stain to the people I live with.undefined

This is where I thought the orbeez could come in. I haven't tried it (and probably wont to be honest. I ordered a silicone belly and just got it today. i love it), but I figure it could work well. Orbeez would absorb most (or all) of the water in the balloon so in the event of a pop, you still have a mess of jelly balls, but not a lot of water. A lot nicer to clean up. You can also use orbeez over and over again. Just let them dry out and they will shrink back to the tiny size they start out as. In the video, he also mentioned how it felt and shaped which might be an additional consideration for bellies (and the part at the end made me think of ovi. Blush ). Also, if i recall, you can get similar balls in larger sizes. I definitely would not use them for birth simulation due to health/safety reasons, but for those into oviposition, it might be nice to try for a belly.

I'm interested if anyone tries this or what they think of it. Let me know!

Messages In This Thread
Orbeez In A Balloon? and my method - by SupernaturalR - 01-14-2017, 01:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Time to try an Orbeez belly! BigSwollenBelly 2 2,713 08-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Last Post: BlueLust
  Orbeez method cyanide30 15 18,275 05-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: cyanide30
  My Method (air inflation) Roundfox123 0 1,033 03-17-2019, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Roundfox123
  Sadass's method sillysadass 0 1,432 01-23-2019, 10:22 PM
Last Post: sillysadass
  Orbeez in a punch balloon joshlg_uk 7 2,253 01-22-2019, 04:08 PM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
Photo My Method Expectant 14 9,846 01-10-2019, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Balloon belly alternative ideas SupernaturalR 1 1,542 08-08-2018, 03:10 AM
Last Post: darkfanboy
  Balloon for Preparing for and Easing Human Birth yellowhoodie10 3 2,724 01-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
Heart Refining My Method KrocodileKrew 2 2,560 10-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: AnnePregum