For people who are broke
(10-07-2017, 08:27 AM)WolfgangD Wrote: Hmm. Do you have a room to yourself, or do you share it? I had shared rooms throughout college, and had to time my simulation moments around who was in or out. Not fun, but doable.

For ease of making a belly and keeping things somewhat in place, try using a one piece swimsuit or a leotard. I use a wrestling singlet, myself.

For the belly, a beach ball will work, or a small playground ball. Punch balloons can work too. If you want some weight, you can try filling the ball or balloon with different things. I don't recommend straight water, as it can get pretty messy if the balloon pops suddenly. If you can get some cheap flour, fill the balloon using a funnel, and then add just enough water to make a dough or batter, that could work. Water beads (like Orbeez) can also make an interesting effect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying and I'll take a look at those options. I'm in a shared room and my roommate is kinda unpredictable, she sometimes tells me she won't be back that night and then sneak in at midnight, so it's kinda hard to work around that and I've been kinda hesitant to simulate anything in case she does just walk in after she tells me that she'll be out.

Messages In This Thread
For people who are broke - by MysticalC - 10-06-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: For people who are broke - by Z_lastname - 10-06-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: For people who are broke - by WolfgangD - 10-07-2017, 08:27 AM
RE: For people who are broke - by MysticalC - 10-08-2017, 08:13 AM
RE: For people who are broke - by HollyWd - 10-09-2017, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 2,053 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA