Past Members
I've noticed that alot of once active members, such as: Kilix, Visser5, and Sugar Kitten(to name a few) have either unregistered and closed their accounts or have been inactive for a series of months or years. Is anyone still in contact with these members or have they completely vanished without a trace? I don't mean to sound nosey or obsessed with them, but It shocks me that they're no longer apart of something that they seemed passionate about.

Kilix was thorough and insightful about his attitudes toward mpreg, and was featured in a failed documentary in regards to the subject.

Visser5, in my honest opinion, was the best and one of the first padders that I encountered when I first stumbled onto this site, that was six years ago! It's a shame that he deleted the thread that featured his bump. His work got me into padding and has me constantly perfecting my techniques.

Sugar Kitten, Kilix and Visser5, was a padder. I remember the thread in which he described his technique with photos.

In all honesty, it's sad to reflect on Mpreg Central on the past six years and see members come and go, as well as seeing overall activity dwindle. Now, I'm not placing blame on either members or the staff because I understand that people have careers, start families, pass away, go to prison, or generally lose overall interest, but it's the members that make a community, in this case, a forum thrive!

Messages In This Thread
Past Members - by Seahorse_Boi - 01-07-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Past Members - by darkfanboy - 01-10-2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Past Members - by Belly Button - 01-04-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: Past Members - by Dadmom - 03-29-2022, 02:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Members. FinnRoga 6 3,716 06-25-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Sazzy