Closed Saint of the Valley
W/ Torn
From the depths of the cold, moist cave Pyro and his trusty canine companion emerged and left, both following the path of a massive tree populated tree line. The two lifeforms of what was left of Earth's wasteland found little to no amount of what was once abundant prey, worthwhile plants and fruits but now that that the water was tainted the two males had to be very careful as to what they would be able to consume or where they would lay their heads down at. Living aand surviving was about being ahead of the carnivores two steps at a time.

The sparrows would be able to gnaw on them if they were not careful and as such they would spread the virus further so the thing that they needed to do was keep moving toward the hope that paradise would be over a hill or past a group of trees. Pyro sat down behind a thickly, rough as sand paper trunked tree. He reached at his hip and took out a canteen, unscrewing it and taking an eager swig of it and gave Trigger some of it as well to keep hydrated and healthy instead of sickly.

The sun was up high in the skies above, causing Pyro to move one of his hands above his eyes to block out the blinding beams. Getting up to his feet he sighed for a minute or so, noticing the forest that seemed to look like the mouth of the unknown forest. The such forest was called "Dragon's teeth" and as such they were at one setting that they needed to be at but "Paradise" seemed to be a long and unknown location away but he would always keep his hope. Once he was at the little clearing he scanned the territory for any sparrows and then made his way to the lake where he kneeled down in front of. He made sure that the water was fresh as he sniffed it intently, not wanting to be sick from tainted liquid or food.

He filled his canteen, being prepared for how thirsty he knew that the both of them would eventually be. He kept his sword out just in case he would be met with some creature of the carnivore variety and breed, knowing that his mind was not playing a series of cruel tricks on him.

He slowly and silently made his way down the towering grass, using his sword to hack through it.  He was not knowing but soon he would be meeting another surviving soul in the form of another man. The such backgrounds changed as he passed through the forest, field, passing the lake by the large stones and then relaxed for a bit as he sat down on a  plentiful moss covered rock for a while and simply petted  the massive head of his beloved Trigger between his ears that he had liked.

As his head was being petted and stroked Trigger laid down beside his owner, placing his massive head contently upon his lap. He was at constant alert and as was his owner as well. He wanted to be able to slumber and put his worries to rest but he could not do that because of the carnivores who wanted to feast upon them.

He had to arrive to "Paradise" to scatter his daughter's ashes at it's seas. He would do that at any means necessary and at any cost.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
Saint of the Valley - by Koi - 05-25-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: Saint of the Valley - by SilentFeather - 05-25-2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Saint of the Valley - by Koi - 05-25-2020, 08:45 AM
RE: Saint of the Valley - by SilentFeather - 05-25-2020, 07:25 PM