have you ever discussed this in real life
I've never personally discussed my interests in Mpreg (or indeed Fpreg) with anyone outside of relevant internet forums where I feel fine to discuss fetishes. I'm not a very confident or outgoing person in real life.

My interests in Fpreg has come VERY close to being discovered by accident - at least twice. Back in my mid teens being the first. I won't go into detail...

With regards to MPreg, all present company accepted of course, I think people understand that even less than FPreg. That's something I very much keep close to my chest.

I'm not saying I'll never will open up face to face with someone. It all depends on if I meet anyone who I feel will be able to 'get' it, but I feel I'm old/wise enough to know that it's highly unlikely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever discussed this in real life - by Belly Button - 09-27-2020, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is the dumbest thing i've ever seen in my life Goddess 9 5,559 07-16-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: xiao2
Heart Looking for a real guy who wants a preggy, trans, gal? TpregGurl 0 3,146 07-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Last Post: TpregGurl