dressing up pregnant. what is the best way
I'm sure there's a thread wlsewhere on the site about this.... but anyway, - As for me I use two balloons, one filled with warm water (NOT HOT) and one filled with air. This means that it's warm, if I manage to make it large enough then it will press on my bladder and cramp my lungs (WARNING - YOU SHOULD LIMIT THIS TYPE OF ACTION AS IT'S NOT HEALTHY) and the small balloon inside will move as I move so it feels like movement/ kicking. I use a swimsuit to keep it in place and wear tight clothes over the swimsuit.

Step one;
stretch the larger balloon from al sides until satisfied - this means you can make it much larger when you blow it up.

Step two;
Put the smaller balloon inside the larger balloon - tricky, but do-able.
(You may want to stretch the small balloon a little too just to make things easier when you fill it with water) Leaving the opening hanging out of the large balloon.

Step three;
Using a hose or a tap, wrap the opening of the small balloon around the hose/tap and turn on the water, filling the smaller baloon as much as you like (be cautious though, if you over fill it, it will burst)

Step four;
Tie the small balloon (you may want a clean, dry cloth on hand to make tying it easier)

Step 5;

Blow up the big balloon and tie it off.

Step 6;

Find a comfortable way t attatch this to your body and keep it in place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dressing up pregnant. what is the best way - by xHappyBumpx - 04-18-2013, 04:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silicone pregnant belly wearers zacklovesmpreg2 2 1,794 02-19-2021, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
  Would anyone suggest this for a pregnant belly? kyle1105 2 1,938 07-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: kyle1105
  pregnant ware and designation preagnas 1 1,674 06-19-2016, 07:01 AM
Last Post: yellowhoodie10
  How long have you gone pregnant? mpregoneverthing 18 11,631 10-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  the fever of the fake pregnant bellies embarazado 5 4,992 03-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: embarazado