COOKING,CUISINE
I don't know if it's a thread here to speak about cuisine or cooking.(I watch 3 hours of spanish Kitchen Hell and american version too)
I love to cook and also love to taste different cuisines.

any other preggo chef around here?

we are from different parts of the world so we can share the different plates.

So I've made to all of you a few questions about it:

-who cook in your house? (if it's you, how often do you cook and what?)
-what is your favourite plate?
-what do you never wouldn't eat? (In my case I can't eat nothing with peas or fish with bone?
-which kind of cuisine you like the most?
-did you tried to cook while being preggo?
-do you like or hate fast food? which one you love and which one you hate?

ok my answers:
- I live by myself so.even when I'm at mom house I cook. Just when I work in hotels I used to eat on the staff buffet.
-my one is bread toasted with tomato and garlic scrubed on it,bit oil and serrano ham (iberic cured ham).
-plates I hate: any with peas,chickpeas, fish with bone,spinach,broccoli or brussels or purple cabbage (I only like the cabbage on the kebab)
-I love italian cuisine, spanish (of course),indian cuisine, greek and arabigan cuisine, scottish cuisine
- yes and now with the empathy belly on is imposible. I can't reach to the cook and I finish with a delicious meal but a big back pain
-I love fast food a lot.I love specially kebabs and burguer king.I really don't like fish&chips and italian restaurant.They never cook properly any pasta,rissoto or pizza.Or maybe like I love to cook italian cuisine I think I don't wanna pay a lot for something I can cook better by myself

so pregnant chefs. wellcome to the place to make grow your bumps LOL
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..

Messages In This Thread
COOKING,CUISINE - by embarazado - 06-07-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by Goddess - 06-11-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by embarazado - 06-12-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by Goddess - 06-12-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by embarazado - 06-13-2013, 12:45 AM