COOKING,CUISINE
I see. hahaahaha

I'm a food lover myself as well. I love eat but I also loves cook. It relax me so much (I play music in my iphone and I cook like it's just my kitchen and me and the rest of the world doesn't exist).

I love all kind of seafood: musels, shrimp, spider crab (a friend of mine cooked that at Christmas and wow so delicious) just don't like clams (the one from the sea hahaha).

the best "british" breakfast for me is the scottish they put black pudding, sausages, a kind of square hambuger (I've never seen square hamburguer in my life)with scrambble eggs, a kind of pancake made with potato, mushrooms and grilled tomato (they also put the beans but I hate beans so.....). You can walk the whole Highlands with a plate of that. I really get amazed by the scottish cuisine because my experience with brittish cooker and cuisine was horrible (I worked with a english chef that was the worst one of the world. I really want that Gordon Ramsey met him because he made bad everything even a simple plate of bolognese pasta or a spanish omelette).
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..

Messages In This Thread
COOKING,CUISINE - by embarazado - 06-07-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by Goddess - 06-11-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by embarazado - 06-12-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by Goddess - 06-12-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: COOKING,CUISINE - by embarazado - 06-13-2013, 12:45 AM