CARTOOOOOONS.
Oh contrair Kesian, what I recalled does not reflect 'age', I was just concidering how long I could rammble and trying not to over log what I remember. Here are just a few more to add to the list.

The producers of The Bulwinkle Show also created George of the jungle and featured Super Chicken among others, The hoppity hooper show during the '60s. The animation was not top notch (I enjoyed it) but the writing was stelar. Under dog, Kimba the white lion (Disney's lion king ripoff) I digress though it was anima. Hercules, Davie and Golith. Thouth it was not part of the time frame, my brothers and I were sucked in by the propaganda of Popeye the salor and got our butts kicked many a time. Tex Avery's cartoons, Tom and Jerry up until the '60s, Loony toons of course. Quite a few Hanna Barbara cartoons (even though the work was lazy and flat, it had funny moments.)

During the '70s Marvels attempt using comic book style stop animation. Iron Man, Thor, The Submarinar, Hulk, Captian America (I still sing the theme songs in my head at least once a week.) and Rocket Robinhood. Johny Quest, The Herculoids, Space Ghost, The Incredible Spider Man, School house rock, in all subjects, and I remember most of the songs. I did not watch it but I know the Godzilla show them song. I watched but could not respect the Super friends, The Archies, Sabrina the teenage witch. Before Ameican dad there was Wait til your father gets home.

The '80s throuth the '90s I enjoyed Beetlejuice, Bobby's World, Life with Louie, Ekk the cat was hilarious, my friend and I still laugh and talk about the character "The amazing Elmo" the elk, a race car driver who was always trying to win money for operations for his little brother Timmy. The terrible thunder lizards, the tick (animated version) The pirates of dark water, Tundar the barbarian, the animated versions of The Mask and Ace Ventura pet detective, Tiny toons adventures (it was suprisingly good), Reboot (very underratted) was very good example of CGI animation. The critic.

The MTV liquid television line-up. Aeon Flux, The Maxx. The head and a few others I can not readily recall. But they had a really trippy collection of toons. Daria was also very good.

TTFN whippersnappers.
Reality bites! And it's a well known fact that reality is the carrier of rabies .

Messages In This Thread
CARTOOOOOONS. - by Buggy Girl - 03-04-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by TangerineTitillation - 03-04-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by BaronVonCroydlypants - 03-04-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by Buggy Girl - 03-06-2012, 02:35 AM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by systematic_chaos - 03-07-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by Sick twisted puppy - 03-07-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by Kesian - 03-21-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by Sugar Kitten =^_^= - 03-12-2012, 01:46 AM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by Buggy Girl - 03-21-2012, 02:22 AM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by Faunus - 03-25-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: CARTOOOOOONS. - by Mark - 04-02-2012, 11:30 PM