MST3K
I grew up on Joel but actually like Mike better. They definitely have different styles, and I think preferring one or the other is really a matter of taste, rather than quality. Joel is way cooler, but I enjoy Mike's self-deprecating style more. I ultimately ended up really liking Pearl, though I initially just found her annoying. All of the Mad sketches are, in my opinion, pretty hit-or-miss, regardless of which particular set of Mads it is.

As far as favorite old episodes go - I'm an eternal fan of Mitchell, Manos: the Hands of Fate, Monster a Go-Go, Space Mutiny, and The Final Sacrifice. Oh, and the Werewolf movie. They're pretty popular ones in general, really, and I do think they're all pretty delightful. Here, compilation of the running gag of stupid names from Space Mutiny:

I went to a live Rifftrax showing a few months ago, and that was a blast. I am genuinely glad that they're continuing with that, and I wish the team hadn't sort of split up into two groups (Rifftrax v. Cinematic Titanic), so that everyone was still working together.

Messages In This Thread
MST3K - by BaronVonCroydlypants - 03-07-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: MST3K - by Kesian - 03-21-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: MST3K - by Please Stand By - 03-30-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: MST3K - by LokiGodOfMischief - 03-31-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: MST3K - by Mark - 04-02-2012, 11:17 PM