Cannot believe I am saying this.
For pretty much all of my life, I have had people who have acted like a father to me. They were not biological, but they took on the role that my biological father couldn't be there for. When I say "pretty much all of my life", I mean since I was 5 months old, as the last time I saw my dad was March/April 1994. That means that he's not been in my life for almost 21 years. Then I became an mpreg lover, which helped me understand the love that a biological father would have for his child.

An hour and a half ago, something wonderful happened. I only found out that it would happen an hour earlier. At just after 2:30pm, the phone went. Now, normally, it would be my grandparents, but it was not my grandparents. My mum then came upstairs (yes, I still live with my mum), and handed the phone to me. The first words I said were "hello dad", as the person on the other end of the phone was none other than my biological father. Not just that, but I also have a brother.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Messages In This Thread
Cannot believe I am saying this. - by Plutexian Mpregger - 01-10-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Cannot believe I am saying this. - by Seedful - 01-11-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Cannot believe I am saying this. - by Mark - 01-13-2015, 01:42 AM