Favorite Comic Books
1) What got you into comics?

I was at a flea market with my father way back when we still had Walkmans, came across a small collecton and picked up an old issue of Daredevil. Hooked ever since.

2) What is your all time favorite super hero (can be from any publisher like DC or Marvel) and why?

This has alway been a tough one. Its a tie between Spiderman and Batman. More recently the Young Justice brand's Robin is a fovaorite as well.

3) If you had to pick a favorite villain, who would it be and why?

I would say Doc Doom from Marvel. I'm a tinker and artificer at heart, and Doom has no end of toys. Magneto is 2nd for his views on humanity, I'm a cynic myself. And last, Joker, cause well... Lets put a smile on that face!

4) What are your thoughts on DC and Marvel's new homosexual characters? Do you approve or disapprove of them?

I don't disapprove, but I also don't approve if theycate doing it simply for political gain. Acceptance, not tolerance. This why I respect Magneto.

5) What series would you recommend for a new to comics reader?

I've been out of the loop for a while, I've fallen behind on a lot. Save for hearing about Marvel's love of killing some of my childhood favorites. Civil War for example might be a bad place to start. I would like to het my hands on the DC reboot of Superman. I've never been a fan of Supes but upon hearing he is more down to earth and less godlike, I have to see it for myself.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Comic Books - by LokiGodOfMischief - 06-01-2012, 04:56 AM
RE: Favorite Comic Books - by LokiGodOfMischief - 06-01-2012, 05:14 AM
RE: Favorite Comic Books - by darkfanboy - 06-01-2012, 06:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Favorite Pics? zyxabc125 0 42 04-27-2024, 11:53 PM
Last Post: zyxabc125
  Favorite pairings? Otp? Elizabeth 3 2,472 10-17-2012, 11:09 PM
Last Post: BloodylocksBathory
  Books xHappyBumpx 1 1,707 05-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Last Post: darkfanboy