Some new stuff arriving today - excited!
So I finally got around to ordering some maternity clothing online and it's due today - here's hoping it comes early enough that I get a chance to play in it before the family get home...

So I ordered two cotton summer style maternity dresses, a black bra, a black and purple lace thong just for the heck of it! Most excitingly I discovered and ordered a maternity tummy bump band (google it) which I think will be awesome for enabling me to create a belly which it will hold in place. It sounds like I need to get hold of some water filled balloons to give the sloshing effect and to add weight to the belly. I'm really looking forward to seeing how convincing it all looks when I put it on!

I also have my inflatable butt plug and electric muscle stimulator with 4 pads at the ready to enable me to simulate contractions and the feeling of anal fullness/desire to expel when all dressed up.

Really looking forward to an awesome birth roleplay today. The only issue is I don't think there's any balloons in the house so I might struggle there and can't go out until the courier comes with the clothes!! Any suggestions for an alternative to balloons???

By the way George at Asda have a nice (cheap) selection of suitable clothing - the whole lot only cost me about £25 delivered. Not bad for two dresses, a tummy bump and whole underwear set.

It's a shame I haven't found any UK based ladies to help me give birth yet.

Josh

Messages In This Thread
Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by joshlg_uk - 10-21-2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-25-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-29-2015, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exciting new stuff soon! Bellies for sale! mpregdude82 2 1,832 01-22-2020, 01:15 AM
Last Post: mpregdude82