Some new stuff arriving today - excited!
Well, I managed a quick hour and a half dressed up and in labour in my new outfit and also tried the balloon method for the first time today that so many of you recommend. So I half filled a balloon with water and put it inside another balloon filled with air. I found that shape too much like a football so padded around it a bit with some towels but I am not convinced the shape is quite right really, although from some angles it works quite well i.e. standing up but when I lay on my back it's a bit small and ball shaped I think. Perhaps the answer is bigger diameter balloons but not filled up too much - grateful for comments.

What did work incredibly well though was the bump band which was awesome and stopped the balloon sliding down without needing to wear a swimsuit or anything like that. So first I fitted my electric muscle stimulator pads - two on the lower belly fairly central near my belly button, then two more on the inside thighs. Next I put on my new black bra and padded the cups with some underwear - although if I had more time I think small balloons would work better. Next on went the bump band followed by my new lacy G string which was very sensual feeling even if it barely covered my tackle and my balls kept falling out of the sides!! Finally I put on my new maternity dress and then pushed my butt plug in around the strap of the G string and gave it a good 20 solid pumps.

The electro stimulator was good - especially with the balloons and water because it caused my stomach to contract and that caused the belly full of water to move too in a most convincing manner. It felt more realistic and sort of amplified the feeling of contraction. I walked about a bit just enjoying the feeling of the heavy belly in the dress, the bump band holding it tight against my tummy while I gradually dialled up the intensity of the contractions on the electric device and savoured the feeling of fullness and cramps from the butt plug. Sitting down with the butt plug in is very intense I found and also increased the pressure on the balloon belly.

The contractions were getting stronger, longer and closer together and causing my thighs to quiver and shake uncontrollably so I made my way to the bathroom to deliver, mindful that I didn't want the balloon belly to burst anywhere on the carpet etc or on the bed!! I'm also not sure whast might happen with the electric stimulator if that happened so there's the added tension of getting an electric shock wherever the weater might go i.e. across my genitals and legs etc.

I took a few pictures for you guys and also shot a short video but with a different camera this time which sadly doesn't have autofocus which made things more difficult. I need to get my autofocusing camera fixed. Same rules apply though - absolutely no filesharing or uploading elsewhere, these are strictly for the benefit of the community here and your personal pleasure. Hopefully some of you enjoy my moans and groans and also the sight of my hips shuddering with the contractions of the electrical stimulator. This short video is really just a test for now in response to some of you who asked me to provide video after the last birth. Anyway, it is what it is - short and sweet!

I would be interested to hear what people think. Here's the link and they're in the Oct 2015 folder, the video upload is still in progress as I write and it's about 160mb in total. The pics are compressed.

Hope you enjoy them:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4qk-X...UlaT3NLQjA

By the way the video upload might not finish by the time the missus gets home so if I don't manage to get it up tonight I will try and do it discretely tomorrow or much later tonight when the family are in bed...

Josh x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by joshlg_uk - 10-22-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-25-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Some new stuff arriving today - excited! - by preg_man34 - 10-29-2015, 02:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exciting new stuff soon! Bellies for sale! mpregdude82 2 1,848 01-22-2020, 01:15 AM
Last Post: mpregdude82