What’s wrong with ImageFap?
Sad 
I don't know if this is just a local problem to myself (I'm in the UK), but has anyone else out there faced serious issues in simply trying to get ImageFap.com to work over the last six weeks or so? Cutting a long story short, I've only once managed to get it to work over that time period (approx) and seeing that no one else has commented on this, I'm worried it might just be me. 

All I get when it loads, after it times out, is the below message:

Network Error (tcp_error) 

A communication error occurred: “Operation timed out”

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

I've tried all three Internet browsers that I have - Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. All have the same problem. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the latter two.

Last week my laptop went in to an expert to be cleaned out (there was a few minor bugs in it anyway) and I had them change the anti-virus protection whilst they were at it. So, I know my laptop is now bug free, running as it should and using an entirely different anti-virus package. I thought that might have fixed it. 

Nope...Still nothing. I get the same error message as above.

I'm at a loss what to do now and considering ImageFap has been my main source of pregnancy pictures for about five years, I'm absolutely gutted that it simply won't load.   :(

I was wondering if anyone here has faced this trouble of the website simply not loading or whether you've found a way around this...? I'm at a loss as to why it no longer loads as I've not come across any news anywhere that suggests the website has gone down, been blocked e.t.c... On the one occasion I did actually get it to work, it looked as if pictures were still being uploaded on there but not quite at the same frequency. 

In the meantime, I've been looking around for other websites which have similar bulk, free content with regards to pregnancy pictures but there is literally nothing else out there. Gallery-Dump comes reasonably close and I'm already a member of Preggophilia.

To say I'm frustrated by this is an understatement...

Messages In This Thread
What’s wrong with ImageFap? - by Belly Button - 03-12-2016, 05:11 PM