C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio blushed slightly, moving his foot a little closer to Sirius groin, the tip of his big toe tracing the outline of the older man's cock - even soft it wasn't hard to find and that made Gio blush even more, just thinking about it. "I've never had sex with a woman before... I just never found them sexually attractive like that." Gio said quietly, biting on his lip as he reached to his own glass of water and took a slow sip.

The waitress flaunted back over to the table, setting a glass of wine down in front of Sirius and a coffee mug in front of Gio "Unfortunately we didn't have green tea, but we did have black." she said apologetically, then reached to the plate of appetizers on her tray and set those down on the table as well "If there is anything else you guys need, just give me a holler." she said with a wink directed in both Gio and Sirius' direction before she went to the next table that needed assistance.

Gio shook his head and chuckled softly "That confirms my theory... She's flirting with both of us - Probably looking for a really good tip."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius shrugged a little. "I'm not opposed to tipping well if a little flirting means she gives us really good service. And you are really going to sit there with that cute little blush and an innocent look on your face while you do that?"

He took a sip of his wine, savoring the taste. "You are very lucky the tablecloth is long." He put his hand back on Gio's ankle, rubbing gently. "I would like to make it through dinner though so keep that in mind."

Gio nodded and held onto his hot mug with both hands, soaking up the warmth that it radiated "I haven't a clue what you're speaking about Sirius." Gio said with a grin, digging his toe in a little against the hardening flesh of Sirius' member "I'm just sitting here, enjoying nice conversation, good tea, and appetizers with a gorgeous man."

Gio fluttered his eye lashes and picked up one of the breadsticks. He looked at the piece of bread and really couldn't stop his cheeks from getting even more red as he slid his lips around the bread and started sucking at the buttery flavored stick "Mmmm" he moaned softly "This is so good... Very authentic, just as if it was made in Italy itself!"

Sirius took a bite of his mushrooms and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well then, tell me what your work schedule looks like this week. I've got to go out of town overnight on Thursday and it would be so much easier for me if you can stay with Misha than taking her to Silas's. Zeus thinks she's a toy and Chloe is mean to her."

He shifted a little on the chair, adjusting his cock so it had more room in his pants. He still didn't stop Gio even though he knew he should but he also wanted to see how far they both would and could go.

Gio frowned around the breadstick, pulling it from his mouth - it was coated in saliva that dribbled down the sides of the bread slowly - "I can actually handle Thursday night. It's one of the less busy nights at Saucer II and we usually get out earlier than every other night... What time will you be leaving town?"

Gio moved his foot over the entire length of Sirius' cock this time, smirking as he rubbed his foot against the hard length, even managing to wedge his heel down a little to rub at the man's balls as well without causing any pain. Gio went back to sucking at his breadstick as well, but also nibbled at it so he wasn't just strictly teasing Sirius - he was hungry too.

"I'm leaving around 3 in the afternoon. She should be fine in her crate until you get home. You'll need to take her for a walk and feed her but she's usually really good about waiting until someone is home to go to the bathroom. She doesn't make a mess of her crate."

Sirius took a deep breath and sipped his wine again. He was exceedingly glad he was wearing dark jeans right now because he was already starting to leak from Gio's ministrations and he knew Gio could feel it. And the way he was fellating the breadsticks definitely wasn't helping either. At this rate, Sirius was going to come in his pants before dessert.

Gio nodded and smiled - he didn't know if Sirius realized he had practically said that Gio was living with him by saying 'When you get home' but it sent a warm tingly feeling up Gio's spine and straight to his heart; he wished he did live there, and he kind-of did, spending most nights at Sirius home, but until he had a permanent key, he wasn't considered a permanent resident.

Gio set the half-eaten breadstick aside, just in time for the waitress to come by once again to set their dinners in front of them "Bolognese for you." she said as she set the plate in front of Sirius "and Cotoletta for you." she set the plate in front of Gio "I'll be by for refills on your beverages in just a few moments. I do hope you enjoy your dinners." She said before skipping off again.

Gio cleared his throat and rubbed his foot a little more firmly into the hard flesh of Sirius cock "Look Si, the dinner course has arrived." Gio said teasingly as he picked up his knife and fork "I'll make sure I walk her and feed her - shouldn't be much of a problem, at least she likes me enough to let me do those things for her..."

Sirius swallowed thickly, picking up his fork to eat some of his meal. He barely tasted it which he's sure was a shame since the food here was usually amazing. He ate mechanically as Gio kept moving his foot, rubbing him off. He was getting closer and he knew that he had to keep his face even.

"Gio," he said lowly, trying to give him a warning. "Please."

Gio looked up at Sirius in mild shock, he hadn't known the older man was so close already, but now he could see it - that slight twitch in Sirius' jaw that said he was close... Gio pulled his foot back to a safe distance, resting the curve of his small feet on Sirius' knees "I'm sorry..." Gio whispered as he set his fork and knife down "Why didn't you say something sooner? I would have stopped!" Gio said, keeping his voice pitched low so others wouldn't hear their conversation.

Sirius took a few deep breaths, drinking the rest of his water quickly. He reached for Gio's as well, draining it in a few gulps. He rubbed his hand over his face and then looked at Gio ruefully.

"That ... uh, it was rather quick," Sirius admitted. "I guess it's the situation."

Gio frowned and nodded "I'm sorry - I shouldn't have been trying to push your limits... This was supposed to be a nice evening out, and I ruined it..." Gio said quietly and looked down at his place. He let his feet fall from Sirius' legs and tucked himself up tight in the chair again "I'll uh... I'll keep my hands, and feet, to myself... and we can finish dinner... I don't even think you tasted the Bolognese."

Sirius reached over the table and grabbed Gio's hand, squeezing it. "You didn't do anything wrong. I let you keep doing it because I liked it. I didn't expect it to be so quick but apparently I ... like the situation a lot. I wasn't aware how much I would like it."

He tapped his fingers against Gio's hand. "Put your feet back on my legs. Just keep them away from certain areas for now."

Gio giggled lightly and nodded as he untangled his legs and set them back down on Sirius' muscular thighs, keeping his toes curled lightly so he wouldn't accidentally bump against Sirius' manhood "Guess you have a bit of an exhibitionist or voyeuristic tendencies you didn't know about?" Gio asked as he turned his hand around a little and managed to link his fingers through Sirius' fingers, squeezing lightly and smiling up at him.

"Apparently so," Sirius said before going back to eat his bolognese, actually tasting it this time. It was delicious just as he thought it would be. He squeezed Gio's hand. "Another time, we can explore that."

Sirius pointed at Gio's plate with his fork. "How is your dinner?"

Gio grimaced and looked down at his plate "The potatoes are kind of bland... the meat is..." he shrugged and frowned slightly "I don't even know what type of meat it is - mystery is my best guess... Its uh..." he shook his head and frowned "Not so good, to be honest. I should have went with the Veal chops."

Sirius frowned at that. "I'm surprised. Normally everything is very good here. Do you want some of mine?" He handed his plate over to Gio, wanting to make sure that he had something to eat. "We can also order you something else. I'm definitely fine sending food back."

Gio sighed and shook his head slowly, he pushed Sirius' plate back in front of him and then pushed his plate aside, folding the napkin that had been previously on his lap "It's not them... or you... It's me..." Gio said quietly, a tinge of shame in his voice "I'm just... used to my cooking or the chef's at Saucer II's cooking styles.."

Gio looked up at Sirius and blinked his eyes a few times "I'm sorry, Sirius... I'm not exactly a good dinner date when I'm so picky about what I eat and how I expect it to be prepared... It is the life of working in a fine dining restaurant. Nothing else lives up to your expectations after that..."

Sirius nodded at that. "Okay. You can tell me that if I suggest a dinner date. I want to take you places that you enjoy, not where you have to suffer through a meal you don't enjoy."

Sirius took another bite of his bolognese. "I'd rather you be honest."

Gio shook his head and bit his lip "We would... I would never be able to afford the places I would prefer to eat - the only reason I know about them, really, is when Silas takes us - his managers - out for lunches to thank us for our work... I usually just... eat at home and watch TV." Gio said as he twisted the napkin about nervously.

He looked up at Sirius, bottom lip pouted out a bit "I know its not as exciting, but... I do like just staying home and cooking for you, or you cooking for me... It's more... intimate."

"I like that as well," Sirius said to him, finishing up his bolognese. "And Gio, you seem to forget that I am just as well off as Silas. If there is a restaurant you want to try that is normally unaffordable, you can ask to go there. I won't always say yes, but I'm pretty sure we can go on occasion."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM