C My brothers best friend

Owen washed his hands before returning to Shawn’s side pulling him into his arms gently “Baby, it’s completely up to you if we go or not, I just know you’re in a lot of pain and you’re probably really tired” he said softly stroking his cheek gently “But whatever you want to do we’ll do”

"Th-That is what I want to do, it could harm the baby if this goes on for too long" Shawn says, wrapping his arms around Owen.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen gently rubbed his back “Do you want to get up and try and walk around? Maybe that will help things along a little bit? I mean you hit those first 5cms really quickly” he said softly

Shawn nods and carefully stands up with Owen's help.

Owen wrapped an arm around him trying to be careful of his sensitive stomach and helped him up starting to very slowly move around the room stopping whenever Shawn tensed up

Shawn holds the underside of his belly to support the weight of it without putting as much strain on his back as he slowly walks around the room with Owen.

Owen rubbed his back gently holding him steady as they walked around, holding him up gently as he got a contraction

Shawn groans loudly and holds onto Owen, his legs trembling slightly.

Owen held onto him tightly “Doing so good, pant baby” he said softly rubbing the back of his hand with the hand not holding him up

Shawn pants heavily and leans against his fiance as he feels something dripping down his legs, soaking the floor beneath him.

Owen smiled gently “There’s your water finally babe, doing so good, that should help right?” He said softly waiting for the contraction to pass and moved just a bit so Shawn was leaning against a wall and went and grabbed a towel to quickly clean it up

"Y-Yeah...things should start going faster now" Shawn nods, sighing softly "Sorry for soaking the carpet..."

Owen laughed lightly “Baby, it’s not a problem, you were going to be soaking something” he chuckled and went to put the towel in the laundry before heading Shawn make a sound and quickly raced back to him

Shawn is on his knees, panting quickly and holding onto his tight belly "A-Ahh...th-they're getting stronger now..."

Owen went to him and wrapped an arm around him helping him back up “I know baby, that happened when my water broke too” he said softly and tried to continue to walk around the room with him

"Th-That's a good thing...it just sucks..." Shawn pouts "They should start getting close together now too"

Owen laughed lightly “Oh I remember, well mostly, it kind of blues together after a while which I think is a good thing” he smiled gently “Okay, let’s settle you back in bed and wait an hour” he said softly

Shawn chuckles softly and nods a bit.

Owen led him back gently and settled him in pulling him into his arms just as he had another contraction

Shawn buries his face against Owen's chest and groans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post