Closed Accidental encounter (w/mounee)
"You are so horny.... I was really only intending to be examining you." Edmond said innocently but he knew his intention wasn't as pure as he had said. "Let's see.... " He eased a finger in, the warm and soft flesh immediately bite down hard on the intrusion as mounee eagerly welcome the visit. He could feel the inner linings to be very moist and ready. He continued to push in, concentrating on the texture and feel of the muscles, and nodded subtly to himself. He was quite satisfied with the progress Mounee was making, his anus developing perfectly in preparation for the birth, retaining a constant moisture for lubrication. He pushed in further, pressing around in search of his prostate and also the cervix, both of whihc are very sensitive now.
(Do not worry, as your belly grows pregnant, Mounee will lose some of your sex drive and become more sensitive and emotional) :D

Certainly, Mounee was a very hot and sensual boy, through his veins ran he carried equally French and Spanish blood ..Certainly, Mounee was a very hot and sensual boy, because of his veins he ran with equal parts French and Spanish blood .. since he was a child he knew how to satisfy a man and trained for it. But attention! Although he was always harassed, molested and sexually forced, Mounee always knew he would not give himself to any guy, any man until he found the right one. Mounne remained a virgin until Edmond appeared in his life. If Mounee loved men so passionately, it was because he surely The most attractive and fascinating of this boy was not his sensuality and eroticism, the most valuable thing about Mounee was his "soul" his emotions and feelings. And that fascinating part of Mounee not anyone could arrive because he does not give it to anyone either.knew how to satisfy a man and make him happy.
The little submissive did not know how to lie with his face or with his body, he hated pretending what he did not feel .. his body was a well tuned musical instrument that produced good music if experienced hands touched it. If a fertile male approached him, Mounee reacted like a female in heat, her hormones soared and made him receptive to the male. Why fight against his nature?
Edmond's fingers exploring its opening, overcoming its narrow natural resistance showed the damp, hot walls of its entrails, red, young and oxygenated like the gills of a fish ...They were the entrails of a virgin boy who were never touched before until the moment of their fertilization. Her internal muscles were tight and healthy, the prostate permanently groomed and flexible to provoke delicious and intense orgasms, and the cervix designed to open and hold the mushroom head of his man's cock when he pressed in that place, a flexible uterus And humid enough to open with the pressure and absorb the abundant and sacred seed of a man.
Mounee shuddered with pleasure at the touch of his Master, he could not help it. Why hide what was evident?
- Ohhhhhhhh Sir, you kill me. I am sorry...
If clitoris became more fleshy and bulging buried between her soft pink lips, she soon suffered an orgasm and ejaculate.

The ejaculation was very impressive, for this is the first time Edmond had seen a man reaching orgasm with his bottom. He was getting more and more pleased with Mounee. He had difficulty believing this perfect man is his, and will forever be his. He would always carry his offspring and between intervals of pregmancy, he would always be filled with his seed, ready for the next conception. Edmond pulled out his.soaking wet fingers, showing Mounee how he flooded below him. He licked his finger and showed the same face as when he suckled Mounee's tits and get abundant milk. "You taste so delicious, no matter which part of you." He praised before finally freed his hard and throbbing cock. "I believe i still have a mouth not fed yet "He said seductively as he grabbed Mounee and lifted him onto his lap, hurling his upper body up to kiss him passionately while his cock rubbed against the moist and fertile oprning below. He knew Mounee's all soft and pliant now, his energy all seeped out by the massive orgasm, so Edmond's prepared to do more work and guided his member into the secret garden.

They both moaned at how heavenly it felt to finally be one. Edmond pushed the boneless Mounee up and down his cock, making.sure his cock's doing the "exam" now, brushing against his cervix every time.
Mounee wrapped his arms around Edmon's neck to receive that kiss on the lips. Their mouths opened and their tongues curled hungrily and filled with desire. Edmond gently nibbled on the fleshy lips of his boy, sighing with moans of pleasure. It was a clear gesture of possession of a male who wants to be the sole owner of what he considers his own and destined for him.
The boy kept his green, clear eyes open before Edmond's gaze. "Look at me" seemed to tell his owner "I can not fake the love and desire I feel for you." I want you to see the truth, my truest truth, the deep love that I feel for you.Taste with each of my groans and sighs My dedication and devotion.This is something that can not be feigned or deceived. "
Edmond guided by his dominant male instinct bit Mounne's neck while his thick cock was conquering the throbbing entrails of his submissive. Edmond felt as if the walls of his boy contracted and fit the perimeter and thickness of his limb .... Mounee's body was made for him, he had the exact mold of his desire. Its narrow hole had the elasticity and flexibility necessary to give that man maximum pleasure.
Mounee threw back her throat excited by her Master's bites, her lips trembled and her breasts vibrated redondon and fleshy. He began to make circles with his hips on that hard, erect shaft of flesh to give his man more pleasure, the fleshy ring of his sphincter pressing and dilating like a hungry mouth ... Edmond was impressed by how warm and soft they were The entrails of his boy, for his dedication and devotion.
It was then that Mounne reached out to touch his male member while he fucked her, he needed to stroke those huge, seed-laden balls, check with his index and thumb how thick and huge the perimeter of Edmond's cock was when he Penetrated
- Ohhhhhhhhhhh .. so good, Sir. You're perfect. fuck me Sir, please, fuck me hard now.. I need that, I need you, honey... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It was like a whirlwind of ecstasy, especially when Mounee reached out for his cock. It was like the boy possessed a magical power, and he didnt hide it at all. He could see from the emerald eyes that Mounee deeply and truly devotes his heart and his whole to him, and it touched Edmond deep. He had never seen such vulnerability that was strong and determined at the same time. He groaned as he shoved into Mounee harder, faster, slamming.his whole body into the juicy, lovely hole that he had already grown addicted to. It was impossible for him to let Mounee go now, not in his lifetime, not when he had even a single breath left in him.

Edmond tightened his grip on Mounee, after some long while with them both losing track of time, pressing his delicate but fleshy body towards himself, feeling their son in between. He was so blessed this second, it wouldnt be possible to be any happier. He shove the last few times while uttering possessively into Mounee's ear, licking his earlobe. "Babe you are so nice i am gonna cum soon...."
Mounee was for the first time guided by his male, gave him absolute control of his sensations and emotions, the submissive was allowed to guide and lead by his man .. this is what Mounee had always dreamed of giving himself completely to a man . The boy had already had two previous orgasms for the stimulation of his prostate but he knew that soon orgasmo and intense. Mounee moaned, he was breathing hard, he touched the ultra-sensitive nipples ...
- Sir, I'm about to cun very strong, please do not leave me now, I feel so happy having you inside me. Feeling you from me .. my love ... oh, Daddy ohhh ohhhh .. your cock is so wonderful! It kills me with pleasure
Edmond's thick headcock pressed harder and opened that ultrasensitive area of ​​the uterus where Mounne groaned and desperately begged his male to spill his hot seed ..
Mounee groaned in Edmond's ear: I love you, Daddy, I love you desperately, do not you understand? Do not you see how my whole body shakes? I would die for you if it were necessary to make you happy. She needed to kiss him, drink his breath, feel the breath of his male flooding his lungs. "You are what I have always wanted, my love .."
- Cum me inside, Sir .... I need your seed. I need you daddy

"I.wouldnt leave you Mounee, that's a promise not.only for now, but also for.life. have faith in me Mounee, for I will always be there for you." Following each and every calling of 'daddy' from Mounee, his cock grew in lengrh and in thickness slightly, pushing into Mounee's sweet spots so accurately they are like made for each other. Edmond held Mounee tight and grunted, nearing the edge himself. "Cum for me.first, clench tight on me with your spasming, orgasming canal. Push me through that last bit of edge." He growled hard as he felt Mounee tremble so hard in his arms getting to his orgasm, which is the last straw for him as well he exploded plentiful in Mounee, coating his canal with his virile and thick seed.
With the strong thrust of his male; Mounee became organic, purely animal, like a mare in heat who wants the long member of his stallion to enter it as deep as possible. Edmond's heavy, bulging testicles beat rhythmically over his wide opening. That excited him even more.
Mounee took the big cock of his male again and guided her to the most suitable position, felt the wall of her uterus dilate when the stallion fucked frantically, his womb was eager to receive sperm shots.
"I'm ready, sir." The boy's hands traced the length of his man's spine, stuck his fingers in her back, showing her how much he was enjoying himself. .. you're gorgeus, sir, a magnificent stallion

It was then that Mounee, raging with desire and pleasure, overflowing with fluids and breathing restlessly, turned his body and stood on all fours offering his round and beautiful ass. He arched his back, parted his thighs, and thus allowed the penetration of his male to be even deeper ... His inner cavity absorbed all that abundance of seeds. It was like a hungry sponge of all those juices of his male. Edmond had stretched out on Mounee's back, biting his neck and holding the fabrics that spilled a few drops of milk from the pressure. Mounee screamed as he reached for orgasm and ejaculated, Edmond did at the same time ... moaned in Mounee's ear as he completely emptied the contents of his testicles.

They remained for a few seconds without moving, one inside the other, after the orgasm in common. Their bodies did not want to separate ... it was Mounne who slowly turned and hugged Edmond to cover him with sweet kisses. Mounee was fully happy, he knew that Edmond's nutrients would feed his body and his baby. Vitamins, proteins, glucose, wonderful substances that make up the semen of a man ... chemical substances that filled his brain with happiness.

Mounne slid down Edmond's body and kissed his hands, then came up to his owner's crotch and holding the balls in his palms, kissed his testicles one by one as a token of appreciation. Mounne ended up on the floor kissing Edmond's feet as a sign of his submission and devotion.

He looked up and said:

- Sir, may I ask you a favor? I beg you, take me out, even to the garden. I've been locked up in that house for a long time. I need to take the air ... please, please ... I know I'm not a prisoner, but I need to get a little out of the light.
Mounee hugged Edmond's legs

Edmond didnt think he had ever come this hard in his life, spilling all that he had to his love and their son. He panted when Mounee wnet to his knees, cleaning his genitals like a most loyal disciple, worshipping his manhood. He ruffled Mounee's soft, brown hair and nodded with a smile. "There's no reason for me to say no to your humble request. We have done all that we need, why dont we now go on to the garden?" He bent down and lifted Mounee up like he's a pet dog, settling him in his strong arms as they marched towards the wardrobe to get some clothes back on. He liked his submissive's body very much, but that didbt mean he would enjoy letting others admire his gorgeous figure, especially now that he's pregnant, his skin became even more delicate and could be cut by any leaves or thorns.

As if performing a magicc trick, Edmond took out a nursing bra with extra padding. Fitting them gently over Mounee, he was glad the black laced bra fitted him like a glove, hugging his dangling breasts perfectly. "There. You wouldnt be spilling milk all over ths place now." He kissed him lightly on his rosy cheeks.
Mounee was very happy with the gift Edmond gave him. Now her breasts were secure and tight. Her belly seemed even more bulky and dilated after the last insemination, and her panties hardly fit the contour of her waist and hips. She did not have clothes appropriate for her pregnancy, but she did not dare say anything to Edmond either. "Men like Edmond do not like others to tell them what to do or say," thought Mounee. "I've already learned the lesson," he concluded.

Mounee very much enjoyed the fact that his owner dressed him and chose the clothes to wear. Edmond not only fucked his body but also his brain and will. Now, Mounee could think of nothing more than Edmond, he was his only owner ... the submissive belonged to him in body and spirit.

He saw that Edmond was looking for clothes in the large private dressing room with which to dress him, letting him choose quietly without disturbing him.
In one of his spontaneous reactions, Mounee approached Edmond and said,
"Will you let me dress you?" Please, please, let your little Mounee dress you. You are so handsome and have a beautiful male body .. Do not you want to make your boy happy? por favor.. je vous en prie

Edmond quirked his brow hearing such a request but nodded after considering. "Right, you are free to do so. I have chosen our outfit already." Edmond said raising thr 2 identical shirts on his hands. Mounee would be dressing in one of his large white cripsp shirts, creating a boyfriend look where the girl wore their boyfriend's shirt after a passionate night of sex, which is also their case. He also have 2 pairs of jeans. Edmond's a big man and the waist of his jeans should fit that of Mounee under his belly. Wearing his clothes, there wouldnt be a doubt on who Mounee belongs to.

"So, you want to start first? Then I get to dress you." He raised his arms, letting Mounee do as he likrd with a fond smile.
Mounee knelt at Edmond's feet. His belly was heavy, but he knew how to rest it on her thighs. He started at her feet, kissed her man's feet and slipped her cotton socks on, then slipped the Lycra boxers down each leg and tucked them into the waist. Mounee enjoyed seeing the masculinity of its owner, Edmond was very attractive in underwear ... Mounee kissed Edmond's bulge in an act of submission and adoration to his male. Then he put the jeans on but did not fit them to the hips ... he went for the shirt and paused for a few seconds contemplating Edmond's torso, his arms, his perfect abs ... Mounee rested his head on the chest Of his sower and put his arms around him, he would have liked to remain so for hours!

- Tell me, Sir ... why do I love you so much? And laughed as a show of affection. It all started with a shirt, remember? An unfortunate accident that has led us to be together .. Why did you have to notice me, is this clumsy and foreigner who ruined your shirt and does not know how to speak your language?

He thrust Edmond's arms into the sleeves of his white shirt and began to fasten the buttons ... His Dominant was a tall man, so Mounee had to find a stool to fasten the top buttons of his shirt. When she finished dressing him, he caught Edmond's face in his two hands and kissed his lips.
"You look very handsome, sir. You look like a boyfriend."
Edmond in a masculine gesture inserted the shirt inside the jeans and adjusted them to his hips. His submissive gazed at him with admiration.

It was a great show seeing Mounee so concentrated and serious in dressing him. Edmond smiled, pleased by Mounee's attitude and care shown. He circled Mounee's waist as he rested his.chin.on his chest. "Yes that fateful.shirt. I think we should keep that shirt that tied us together. I thought you as clumsy at first, though when.you show me your face.... it is impossible to resist such a great face of yours."

He liked how Mounee needed to stand up on the stool, feeling.his musculine ego fulfilled. He held Mounee's waist as he tugged on his shirt, stabilizing him so he wouldnt fell. With his clothes done, he lifted Mounee up by his hips and kissed him again. "Thank you my love. You make me extra handsome today. Now it's your turn." He said, ready to start his part.

Edmond's shirt.on mounee was several sizes too large, but that also made it just fit over his full breast and belly. Edmond folded up the sleeves so he would be able to move around, and then he fit the jeans over him, one feet at a time, and carefully.tugged it.in under his large belly. He made sure to touch excessively on Mounee's smooth skin, making his sub.blush in a lovely red. "How's that fitting? Comfy?" He asked, smirking.
(The temperatures have risen a lot, it seems full summer here.) This morning I moved to my mother's beach apartment, I'll be here until Sunday night, that's why I could not answer sooner ... Oh ... I'd love to be here with me. Is it okay for Edmond and Mounee to escape a day or two to a lonely beach? At this time of year they are lonely. Please ... I promise I will put up a lot of protection and I will not take much sun.) ;)

Mounee liked Edmond dressing him and adjusting the clothes to his body. He shivered as he felt the hands of his man performing that ritual ... Compared to the strong and masculine figure of his Dominant, Mounee saw himself very Changed and strange. First, he looked at his owner and smiled charmingly, and then burst out laughing to which Edmond also joined.
The belly of Mounee had grown a lot in size, the seed of his man was certainly very powerful and the submissive on the other hand, was also very fertile. His back hurt if he was standing for a long time and his movements were now a little slower and heavier. It was a strange feeling: the boy felt a deep respect for his Master, but each day more of pregnancy meant that he also depended more on his Man. It was not pride but admiration and respect for the man he loved madly.
- Yes, Sir ... I feel comfortable. Tell me: do you see me attractive? She blushed as she asked this last question.
Mounee took Edmond's hand and led him to the large window overlooking the garden. Had a naughty idea
- Sir, you drive? I'll think it a little silly but it always was very exciting and sensual to sit in the passenger seat and see a guy driving.
Would you like to ....? I did not finish the question
Edmond looked surprised.
- No, no .. nothing ... it was silly.

(I had beem thinking about that earlier actually. Let's see what Edmond would do ;))

Edmond caressed Mounee's belly, aware of how it had grown from just that morning. He smiled and tilted Mounee's face up a little so he could look right into his green eyes. "Yes babe. I find you very attractive. Even more attractive now than ever, because you are thriving with life. With a new life that I have given you." He proved how serious he was by pressing a solid kiss on his lips.

Following Mounee to the window, he smirked hearing his sub's request. "Oh mounee. I seldom drive, but I want to suggest a counter idea." He said with a smirk as he led Mounee away from the window, taking his smaller hand into his own as they walked out of the room and down the stairs. He whispered his instruction to a passing servant and continued leading the way to further down the corridor. They walked a little further to places that Mounee had never visited before, until they came through a cyber looking gate appearing like from a scifi movie. Crossing the threshold, they came in.front of a private jet ready for taking off.

"Here, babe. How about I take you on flight?" He asked with a smile.
(Translations are sometimes so confused ... embarrassed instead of
surprised)

The submissive was beating his heart when his Master led him to those parts of the house that he did not know.Mounee Feeling fear, curiosity and restlessness, is it possible that his owner had been annoyed by his proposal? Was his master going to punish him? "This man is an absolute mystery," thought the boy.

When that huge metal door opened and they both crossed the threshold, Mounee thought he was immersed in a dream. The light was beautiful and the air fresh and clean. The boy breathed deeply because it was the first time he left that house, and the most wonderful thing! He did it by the hand of his man.

The sight of the private jet left Mounee speechless. He hugged his man tight and full of emotion. In his mind a phrase cried out with force: "with you I would go to the end of the world"

(I love you)

(And I love you too babe. you are the perfect little one for me)

Edmond chuckled at how Mounee hugged him so tight he was almost hitting him with his belly. HE held his lower back tight so Mounee could keep his position without straining his legs too much as he had to tiptoe to reach his shoulders.

"Babe, I take that as a yes to my invitation?" He said to his ears when he lifted Mounee up, taking him up the ladder to inside the jet. Putting him into the passenger side, Edmond fitted the safety belts over Mounee's large belly carefully, loosening it up with expert hands so he wouldn't feel restrained. Fitting headphones over Mounee's fluffy head, he smiled and kissed his cheek before going to the side of the pilot and settled down himself. Speaking into his headset, he told Mounee. "Babe, I am bringing you out of here. This would take a little more than an hour but I doubt if you are getting any sleep here. Ready?" He asked, raising his thumb asking Mounee.
There are emotions that cost to express them verbally, the eyes, the skin, the breath, are responsible for transmitting them more directly and immediately. Exactly like a perfume that seduces us. And that's what Mounee felt at the moment: He smelled his alpha male, allowed himself to be impregnated by Edmond's charisma and felt happy and protected in his territory.
Mounee had been five months without leaving the mansion of his Dom, and now, suddenly, both of them were going to sail across the sky like two eagles ..
The boy merely contemplated his man as if he were a god descended to earth ... he found Edmont so attractive and powerful that he could barely speak. His son moved inside her belly.
- Kid, are you proud of your Daddy?
Mounee did not want to upset Edmond, but he could not help but take her right hand and lay it on her bulging belly to make her son, her beautiful seed bloom day and day, strong and healthy in the sweet and affectionate world of Mounee. Yes, there are emotions that verbalize them because they are "pure skin" and the skin is excited language, not words. That's why Edmond stroked Mounee's cheeks when he saw a tear appear, the man knew how excited his boy was, how much his boy loved and admired him ... and how immensely happy that Mounee was carrying his seed.

Edmond smiled at how Mounee moved his hand timidly. He happily rest his palm against Mounee's belly, separated just by a thin layer of shirt - his shirt, and was overwhelmed with protectiveness over Mounee and thier son. "You better be proud of me, kiddo, and also your mama. Your mama's also a great individual. I love him very much for that." He bend over and kissed Mounee's belly, giving the baby his blessings before preparing himself for taking off.

He looked over to Mounee, smiling gently at him, flashing all his 8 white teeth to his little sub. "Are you ready to take off, babe? This could feel a little more exciting than normal planes, but don't worry, i will assure the safety of you, the both of you." He said glancing down at where his son's growing comfortably, and started the engine.

Taking off, it had been a little like taking a roller coaster when they made a turn in mid-air. It's the moment and feeling that Edmond loved. He still remember he had to take care of Mounee's feelings and reached out to take his hand when it's safe to change to auto-pilot mode. "How are you feeling, little one?"
Mounee is a young boy and like any cicho of his age he loves the strong emulations, the adventure, to discover new territories. She was happy to experience all that with her protective Master. The submissive in love He did not cease to smile at EDmond ... How to explain my happiness? He thought to himself: I do not know what other mothers will feel in their gestation, but for me it is the absolute fullness, I can not separate my pregnancy from him, from my seeder ... it is a bond so strong and powerful that I feel it every day more Present through my son. I feel like their genes fuse with mine in perfect chemistry. I love my man madly and I need him like the air to breathe.

He loved it when the engines began to roar under Edmond
- Wow, Sir ... It's great !! I'm ready

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The encounter. (Closed with Kestreling.) SilentFeather 8 2,389 08-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Encanto forestal (Closed with mounee) DarkAurion98 89 14,075 04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98