C My brothers best friend

Owen looked at him worriedly, his face was dripping with sweat and he was beyond tired “What does that mean?” He asked shakily

"The baby is facing feet first instead of head first, that makes it more difficult to deliver. We could either have you just continue pushing like this or I can try to maneuver it into the correct position" Shawn explains.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen whines a little “More difficult to deliver?” He whimpered “Whatever you think will make this baby come faster, whichever option is the fastest” he said tiredly

"Manually maneuvering it is the fastest option, but either method of doing that will be very painful..." Shawn says "And it's usually done with more assistance to restrain the patient to keep them still..."

Owen looked at him terrified “What do you mean?” He asked shakily “It hurts worse than what I’m experiencing now?” He asked shaking a little

"Only for a short time, it shouldn't take me very long to move the baby" Shawn says, gently squeezing Owen's hands.

Owen bit his lip before crying out at another contraction trying to push with no movement, “Do it! Whatever you need to do, get this baby out of me!” He said shaking through the pain

"O-Okay, okay! Just try to relax as much as you can, I need to wait for the contraction to pass before it's safe to do it" Shawn stammers nervously.

Owen nosed whimpering through the contraction, he finally felt it lessen and tried to relax his body breathing deeply “Okay, it’s over” he said softly relaxing himself as much as he could in the current situation, not really sure what Shawn was about to do

"Okay...get ready" Shawn says before pressing down on two different spots on Owen's belly to flip the baby over.

Owen felt himself tense up immediately crying out and digging his hands into the sheets “Owwwwww, stop please” he sobbed out

"I'm almost done, baby! Just keep staying still for me, okay?" Shawn says as he feels a sudden shift beneath his hands as the baby finally turns over into the correct position "There we go! All done, you were amazing, babe!"

Owen shook violently and nodded crying a little before feeling another contraction immediately after his hands were removed and cried out bearing down shaking a little

The baby finally starts to move down slowly with each push.

Owen sighed in relief “It’s moving” he said breathing heavily before another contraction came and he grunted pushing down as hard as he could feeling the baby move down incredibly slowly

"Thank goodness..." Shawn sighs and kisses the back of Owen's hand and squeezes it "I'm so proud of you, baby. You're so strong"

Owen squeezed his hand back gently “I definitely don’t feel strong” he laughed weakly

"You are. I've never had any patients that have handled external manipulation anywhere near as well as you have, they usually fight back and struggle way more than you did" Shawn grins down at him "You didn't even try to kick me!"

Owen smiled weakly “I definitely felt the urge to” he laughed before whimpering at another pain rocking his hips on all fours bearing down again grunting at the effort

"Thank you for not acting on that urge" Shawn laughs and rubs Owen's back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post