C My brothers best friend

Mark froze up for a second “No way, you’re either wrong or you cheated on me with some other bastard. That’s not my kid”

"...what? Of course it's yours! You're the only person I've ever slept with, it can't be anybody else's baby! I-I would never cheat on you" Steve replies with tears welling up in his eyes "D-Don't you want the baby...?"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Mark snorted “I use protection every time, I’m not stupid, you obviously slept with someone else. It was Kyle wasn’t it? You slept with Kyle. Why would I want someone else’s kid?”

"Kyle is like a sibling to me, I would never sleep with him! Why are you trying so hard to deny that the baby is yours?!" Steve cries.

Mark laughed “I see the way you look at each other, don’t try and bullshit me. It’s not mine because it’s not, I use protection every time to prevent shit like this from happening”

"A DNA test would prove otherwise. I swear on my life that it's your kid!" Steve shouts and stands up, knocking over his chair.

Mark stood as well “We’re done here! I want nothing to do with you or whoever the hell that child is!” He said and threw some money on the table “Find your own way home!” He said before storming out of the restaurant

"D-Don't go...I can't do this alone..." Steve whispers as he watches Mark leave him behind. He takes out his cellphone and calls Kyle "I-I need you to come take me home..." He whimpers.

Kyle answered quickly “Hey, hey, calm down, of course I’ll come get you, where are you?” He asked gently before driving to the restaurant as quickly as he could

Steve picks up his chair before going to wait for Kyle in the parking lot, struggling to hold back tears.

Kyle pulled in seeing him and got out going to his side quickly “Hey” he said softly and pulled him into his arms rubbing his back gently

Steve hugs Kyle tightly and starts sobbing "He...he left me. Mark doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby" He tells his best friend "He refused to believe that the baby is his. Wh-What am I going to do, Kyle? I can't raise a baby on my own!"

Kyle kissed his head gently holding him close “You’re not going to be alone, I promise. I’ll help anyway you need me to, I’ll be like the babies other father if you need. You’re my best friend and I’ll protect you and this baby with my life” he said softly helping the other man up gently “Come on, let’s get some fast food and we can hang out at yours okay?”

"You don't have to do that" Steve sniffles as he gets up "O-Okay...that sounds nice..."

Kyle raised an eyebrow at him “I don’t have to but I’m going to” he said softly and got in the car with him “This is an exciting and scary time for you, whatever you need me for I’ll be there” he said reaching across and squeezing his hand gently before driving to find a fast food place “What do you feel like having?”

"What would I do without you?" Steve manages a sad smile as he squeezes Kyle's hand in return "Can we get tacos?"

Kyle smiled gently “Of course” he grinned and pulled into the closest place getting them both their favourites before heading to Steve’s quickly stopping at a supermarket and running in grabbing some brownies and ice cream for afterwards before getting back in the car and driving to Steve’s

Steve had already finished half of his soft shelled taco by the time they made it back to his place.

Kyle laughed looking over at him “This is why I pick up the food because otherwise you’d have eaten all yours and mine by the time I got there” he teased shaking his head before grabbing their things to head inside

"Shut up, I'm eating for two now" Steve chuckles softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post