C My brothers best friend

Kyle sobbed broke my as he grunted and groaned pushing again crying out a little as the head pushed out a little at a time “Why is it so big?!” He cried brokenly

"I-I don't know, babe..." Steve says as he carefully tries to tug the head free.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle cried out at the tugging before pulling the bag back to him and vomited again, stopping the pushing for a moment “Don’t pull!” He screamed shaking a little “It hurts so so bad” he sobbed “And I’m starting to feel dizzy”

"S-Sorry! I won't be able to help until the head is all the way out..." Steve says, jumping back a bit and letting go of the baby.

Kyle moaned loudly in pain “O-okay” he mumbled before grunting and baring down again crying out “It hurts so so bad” he sobbed

"I know, baby. But you're strong, you can do this" Steve says, forcing a reassuring smile.

Kyle shook his head quickly “I can’t” he sobbed a little “It hurts and I’m dizzy and feel so sick”

"J-Just rest for a little while, okay?" Steve says, getting up to try and find a way out. He spots a small window in the wall across from where they were sitting, facing the street. He hurries over to the tiny window and uses the scissors he had been holding onto to bash the glass out and call for help.

Kyle cried out weakly at another pain and pushed down grunting and groaning until the head came free, he gasped out loudly. “S-Steve” he called out weakly “I think…I think I’m going to black out, help the baby” he said feeling his voice drop off and his eyelids get heavy.

"H-Hey, don't do that! C'mon, stay awake for me..." Steve goes back to Kyle's side, carefully laying him down on his back before moving to hold onto the emerging baby.

Kyle blinked tiredly before whimpering weakly in pain and pushed down softly, “I-I love you so so much” he said quietly feeling himself doze off for a second

"I-I love you so so much too, baby. Hang in there for me, okay? E-Everything is going to be okay, just stay awake for me" Steve hugs Kyle close, starting to cry softly.

Kyle held onto Steve’s arm gently “Is the baby okay?” He asked tiredly before grunting and pushed down trying to get the shoulders out

"I-I think so, I can't tell yet..." Steve moves Kyle so he was resting against his chest, leaving his hands free to try and help get the baby out.

Kyle leant back against Steve falling in and out of consciousness, waking when he had a contraction and pushing down weakly

Steve gently tugs on the baby whenever Kyle pushes.

Kyle whimpered lightly pushing his head into Steve’s chest as he pushed out. “Please get it out” he whispered, he felt himself falling unconscious again

"I'm trying, baby. It's almost out now, you're doing so good. You're so strong, I love you so much" Steve says as he finally tugs the baby free.

Kyle gasps a little at the release “I l-love you” he mumbled quietly squeezing Steve’s arm weakly “Is our baby okay?” He asked tiredly before falling unconscious

Steve lays the crying baby on Kyle's chest "It...it looks like he is from what I can tell, oh he's beautiful. He looks just like you, babe!...babe? C'mon, Kyle! Wake up! Look at our son! Y-You haven't seen him yet...please don't go. Don't leave m-me..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post