C My brothers best friend

Kyle smiled sadly at him “I’m so sorry, I know you must have been scared” he said gently and reached out for his hand squeezing it gently

"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. You did your best in an awful situation, you were so damn brave" Steve smiles sadly "I'm so proud of you" He says, gently squeezing Kyle's hand and kissing him.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle smiled and kissed him back softly “I love you so so much” he said softly. He smiled brightly as a nurse pushed in the cot with their baby.

"I love you too, baby" Steve grins at Kyle before thanking the nurse for bringing the baby to them "I've got him" He smiles and gently lifts the newborn out of the cot and carefully passes him to Kyle.

(Hey, sorry, a few things happened in real life and I’ve not felt up to rping but I should be back now)

Kyle gently took the baby smiling brightly with tears in his eyes “Hi there baby” he said gently and ran a finger over his chubby cheek lightly

(No worries! I understand Thumbs Up )

The baby grunts softly and coos at Kyle's touch, slowly opening his eyes a bit.

Kyle leaned down and kissed his head gently “What should we name him?” He asked gently smiling over at Steve.

"How about Alexander?" Steve suggests.

Kyle smiled gently “Hi Alexander” he said softly as the baby cooed “I think he likes it”

Steve laughs and rubs Alexander's head "I think you're right"

Kyle moved over a little so Steve could get on the bed with them smiling gently

Steve carefully sits down with Kyle "How are you feeling?"

Kyle laid his head on his shoulder gently “I’m okay, I thought I was dead so being here healthy and with our little boy being okay is the most amazing thing, any pain is worth it”

"Your heart stopped for awhile but the paramedics managed to bring you back so I guess you were d-dead briefly..." Steve says, carefully hugging Kyle close.

Kyle kissed his cheek gently “I love you so much, you were so brave” he said gently nuzzling him a little in his neck

"Me? You were the brave one! I was honestly terrified, more than I've ever been in my life" Steve says, smiling a bit and kissing Kyle's forehead.

Kyle smiled gently “You had to try and keep us alive, you were definitely the brave one” he said softly

(Want to skip to Steve being pregnant?)

(Sure!)

"You had to give birth in my psycho ex's basement and you stayed more calm than I did, you were extremely brave"

(Are they knowing about the pregnancy?)

Kyle laughed softly “I love you so so much” he said gently “At least we won’t have to worry about him anymore right?”

(Not at first, I'm thinking that they find out a few months into the pregnancy since they weren't expecting it)

"I love you too, so so much" Steve kisses Kyle "Right, he's going to be locked up for a very long time"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post