C My brothers best friend

Kyle chuckled softly “Don’t lie, when you’re in labour you hate me” he teased trying to lighten the mood before telling Steve that he didn’t think they’d make the hospital

"Th-That's not true, my body just makes me think I do" Steve chuckles softly before gasping and cringing in pain "Wh-What...? Do we at least have any painkillers?"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle pushed his hair back from his face “Baby, I don’t think aspirin is going to help you all that much” he said biting his lip and rubbing his husbands back “You’re going to be okay, you’ve done this before and it will be faster because it’s your second time”

"I hope you're right...at least we're not trapped in a psycho's basement this time..." Steve teases Kyle.

Kyle laughed loudly “Don’t talk about that, you’ll send me into a panic” he teased lightly “And you don’t have any side affects from a car accident so you won’t be almost dying on me” he smiled and kissed his husbands cheek “Do you want to walk around and try to speed it up a bit more? They’re about five minutes apart right now?”

Steve chuckles and nods "Yeah, better stretch my legs while I still can"

Kyle grinned and nodded gently wrapping an arm around his husbands waist and started to lead him around the room

Steve stops walking every few minutes to breathe through a contraction, which seemed to be getting a bit worse each time one hits.

Kyle held him steady as they walked around the room, the contractions getting stronger and closer together “You probably don’t miss this part of having a baby” he teased trying to lighten his husbands mood

"N-No I don't...but finally getting to hold them is so worth it..." Steve smiles a bit.

Kyle grinned at him “You’re handling this so well” he said softly as they continued to walk in circles around the room for a while

"For n-now...mmph..." Steve cringes and squeezes Kyle's arm.

Kyle kissed his head “Pant baby” he said holding him steady as the contraction seized his stomach tightly

Steve starts to pant heavily before crying out in pain.

Kyle held him steady “It’s okay sweetheart, you’re okay” he said gently timing the contraction in his head knowing they were quickly getting closer together and longer

"I-I wanna lay down..." Steve says softly as the pain eases for a moment.

Kyle nodded “Of course sweetheart” he said gently and led him over to the bed helping him lay down just as he saw his stomach contract violently again

Steve cries out and curls up around his belly, sweat beading up on his face as he pants and whimpers.

Kyle rubbed his back gently “You’re okay, I’m here” he said gently continuing to rub his back through the contraction before going to grab a cool cloth for him

Steve pants softly and starts to relax as the pain fades a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post