C My brothers best friend

Kyle kissed his head gently and helped him crouch down holding most of his weight knowing how tired he was

Steve rests his head on Kyle's chest as he attempts to push.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle held him steady “Do you feel the urge to push now babe?” He said gently watching his husbands stomach contract violently again

"N-No..." Steve replies, sounding worried.

Kyle kissed the side of his head gently “Maybe it’s your worry that nothing is happening, maybe it’s blocking it from happening” he said gently and tried to distract his husband with gently kisses down his neck and across his shoulder while still holding him steady

"H-How would that even work...? You're such a doofus" Steve chuckles softly and turns his head to kiss Kyle.

Kyle kissed him gently and pulled back “I’m not lying, I read about it, some births the mothers and fathers start to worry and stress that things are going wrong so their body almost stops them from letting it happen, I think because we’re so far from the hospital you worry that something might happen and it’s stopping your body from letting it happen”

"s-so I just need to...ngh...stop worrying?"

Kyle chuckled softly “I know it’s easier said than done but it might be the reason” he said “Here, let’s get you back on the bed and I’ll get behind you and give you a massage to try and get your thoughts away a little”

"O-Okay...did you remember to bring the lavender lotion f-for my belly?" Steve asks, already seeming just a bit more at ease.

Kyle smiled gently and nodded helping his husband back on the bed before going and grabbing the lotion and moving to sit behind him before rubbing some on his belly between contractions knowing how sensitive it would feel if he did it while they were still going.

Steve sighs softly and shuts his eyes, trying to relax and stay calm.

Kyle kissed his neck gently and pushed Steve’s head back against his shoulder and massaged down his arms and through his back trying to relax him as much as possible in the little time between contractions

Steve kisses Kyle's neck and hugs him close "I love you"

Kyle chuckled softly “I know baby, I love you too” he said softly

"Mmmph...you're so good to me" Steve says softly as he shuts his eyes to try and rest.

Kyle chuckled gently “Just as good as you are to me” he said gently

Steve yawns softly but soon tenses up in pain.

Kyle held his hand “You’re okay, nice pants baby”

Steve squeezes Kyle's hand and pants heavily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post