Closed The experiment
Ry looked at him curiously “What do you mean? What do we need to have prepared for her?” He asked confused.
"I mean, my mom might ask uncomfortable questions about how we met... And many more. We have to prepare a version of events for her to believe, do you understand?"
Ry nodded “Okay. I saw you at your job across the room and I couldn’t help but be intrigued, I came back several days in a row to observe you and then eventually I got up the nerve to ask you on a date and we fell in love very quickly” he said, the start of the story was actually how Ry had met and seen Amadeus for the first time.
"It sounds realistic and is uncomplicated.... I like it," he said and then gave him a quick kiss, "I'm going to get dressed. When mom gets here, let her in "
Ry smiled gently and nodded before going to the kitchen getting some snacks out to offer Amadeus’ mother and for Amadeus if he also felt peckish. He sat them out on the table in the living room that sat in between the couches.
Then the bell rang unexpectedly. She was Amadeus' mother. Dressed in plain jeans and a shirt, she waited outside. She watched the properties out of the corner of her eye. She wanted to know what her son was doing here.
Ry went and answered the door smiling gently “Hi! You must be Amadeus’ mother, I’m Ry” he said happily before pulling her into a hug assuming that was what he was meant to do “Please come in” he said standing back
Ursula walked in a little puzzled. Apparently it took some doing when she didn't call her son. She quietly walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch. "Are you my son's boyfriend?" she asked politely
Ry smiled gently and nodded “Yes, I am” he said “I have some snacks there and would you like anything to drink?” He asked gently “Amadeus will be out shortly, he was just changing” he smiled warmly
Ursula asked for tea, then looked around the apartment. She noticed some baby accessories, which surprised her a little. But she sat speechless, waiting for her son. Amadeus came over after a while and greeted his mother. It didn't escape her notice that he had put on weight. "Ry seems to be cooking well that you've gained some weight"
Ry put the kettle on “Would you like milk or sugar?” He asked her grabbing a mug out. He smiled over at Amadeus as he came out and then frowned at her comment on his weight, to Ry he looked perfect and he didn’t like someone making a comment like that.
Ursula thanked for the sugar, but asked for just the milk. Amadeus laughed awkwardly. He gave birth to River first thing this morning, so his belly still wasn't perfectly flat like before. "I know... But I will try to control myself. Ry cooks really well," he added, and then sat down together with his mom on the couch, where they started talking about less serious topics.
Ry made the tea and brought it to her before going back and making a tea for Amadeus the way he liked it, bringing it over to him and kissing his head gently before taking a seat across from them.
Amadeus thanked Ry quietly, then took a sip of tea. Ursula looked at them carefully, and then decided to finally ask the key question. "How did you come to live here now? Last time you didn't even have a boyfriend, and now you're living together... That's a little fast," she stated and then looked at Ry, "Are you treating my son well?"
Ry smiled gently down at Amadeus and then looked at his mother “I guess it was just true love” he said softly “I hope I am, I believe I am” he said softly looking at Amadeus to question him if he was treating him well.
Amadeus looked at Ry with a smile. He felt a pleasant fluttering in his stomach. Ry loved him. Just like he did his. A pleasant warmth spread through his body. That's when River dropped the talking toy from the crib, which caused a noise
Ry smiled brightly and when he heard the noise kissed Amadeus’ head gently before going and picking up River gently “Hi baby boy” he coped gently rocking the restless child.
Amadeus looked at his mother, who was thinking deeply about something. He had to tell her about the baby now. Worst case, but at least he won't feel the pressure. Immediately, however, he heard a question he never expected to hear. "Was the birth difficult?"
Ry froze hearing the question and looked at them in shock, he moved to Amadeus’ side and sat next to him looking nervously at his mother, how did she know that?
Ursula smiled weakly, then caught her son's hand, looking at Ry as well. "I was with you the day you disappeared... I thought you'd be back later, but then it turned out it wasn't what I thought. Your Ry house is impressive, and you look young. Besides, Amadeus is overweight, and he's always kept himself in shape, and there's a trickle of blood running down his leg right now... So the birth must have been several hours ago." she said, and then reaching for a towel she wiped the blood off his leg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,042 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap