C My brothers best friend

Jace rubbed the back of his boyfriends hand gently “They have brown hair baby, I can’t tell, they’re covered in blood and mucus” he laughed softly “But keep going and we’ll know soon, the head is the worst part, I promise”

"That's...so gross..." Steve laughs breathlessly then yelps in pain "O-Okay...almost done with the...first one..."

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Jace smiled lovingly at his boyfriend “Keep going, the head is pushing against your hole so I need some nice big pushes now to get it out, okay?”

"Okay...I-I can do that..." Steve mumbles to himself before taking a deep breath and pushing with all of his might for as long as he was able to.

Jace watched as the baby started to crown “Baby, so good, okay, don’t faint on me, just ten second pushes again remember” he said and held the baby’s head steady “It’s halfway out, take a breath”

Steve stops pushing with a sharp gasp as he pants heavily to catch his breath "...hurts...really bad"

Jace rubbed his thigh gently “I know baby, you’re doing so good though, next contraction you’ll probably get the head out and it won’t hurt as bad for a moment cause the neck is smaller, then you’ll just need to get the shoulders out and the baby will slide out”

"Can you just...pull it out after I...push out the head? Please...I'm so t-tired..."

Jace shook his head sadly “I could hurt the baby by pulling on its head or neck, you need to just push through okay baby? Once the shoulders are through I can pull it out but your body will pretty much do that for you, keep pushing baby”

Steve groans and shuts his eyes as he breathes heavily to catch his breath before pushing again, this time being unable to hold back his screams.

Jace kept rubbing his thigh watching as the baby’s head slid out and he held it gently “That’s it baby, scream if you need, that’s okay” he said holding the head steady “Just the shoulders now and I can pull them out and then you just have one more babe”

"Th-The second one will...be easier...right?" Steve asks softly, his voice rough from screaming "I'm sorry...for making you...go through this...with Chase..."

Jace smiled gently “I don’t know babe, it might be, I’m not sure though. And don’t be sorry, Chase is one of my two favourite people in the world, I would go through that a thousand times if I ended up with him, you’ll understand soon” he said softly rubbing his thigh “Just another maybe two big pushes and the first baby will be out. I don’t know if the second baby will come straight away or if you’ll have a bit of a break, it depends on the person but we’ll see, okay? You’re doing so well, I feel really bad, I screamed that ‘why did you do this to me’ and you’re just being so strong and sweet throughout, I love you”

"It's... okay, I can...see why you...ah...yelled that" Steve smiles tiredly before gasping in pain and pushing as hard as he can, whimpering as the baby's shoulders begin to pass through.

Jace smiled holding the head gently “Going so good baby, jus keep pushing, one big push and the baby will come free” he said encouragingly

Steve nods and rests for a moment to catch his breath before pushing again, crying out as the baby slides free.

Jace grabbed the child wiping it down with a towel as it wailed, he cut the umbilical cord and placed the baby on Steve’s chest gently “It’s a boy babe” he said smiling brightly at his boyfriend

"He...he's beautiful..." Steve smiles as he brings up a shaking hand to rest on the baby's back "I did it..."

Jace smiled tearfully and nodded kissing his head gently “You did it baby, just one more to go, you’re so strong” he said softly and gently brushed the hair from Steve’s face “I love you” he said happily and leaned down kissing both Steve’s head and the baby’s head

"Love you too, and him" Steve smiles up at his boyfriend then shuts his eyes, hoping to rest until he had to start pushing again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post