C My brothers best friend

Jace rubbed his thigh gently now in between his legs “It’s okay baby, you’ll be fine, you just need to keep pushing”

"I-I am pushing!"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Jace nodded rubbing his thigh “I know baby, the heads starting to come out, just keep going”

"Stop touching m-me and don't... ngh...tell me what to d-do!"

Jace let go of his leg gently “Sorry baby, just do what your body tells you” he said softly and smiled encouragingly at him

Steve whines softly.

Jace held onto the baby’s head gently “Okay baby, we need one nice long hard push and the head will be out, keep going” he said encouragingly

Steve takes a deep breath and pushes with all of his might.

Jace smiled and put his hand back on his boyfriends thigh “Baby, keep pushing, it’s nearly out” he said happily

"I... I'm trying!" Steve whimpers.

Jace smiled patiently “I know baby, you’re doing so good” he said softly as the head came out “There we go baby, just the shoulders and they’ll be out”

(How’s your dog doing by the way? Is she better?)

(She's slowly getting better, she's walking and trying to play again but she's not very stable on her feet and she can't stand for very long. But the fact that she's improving is good sign that she won't have any lasting nerve damage. She's asleep in my bed right now lol)

"I-I can't...I can't do it"

(Hahaha, well that’s good! Did you ever find out what happened?

Jace rubbed his thigh gently again “Baby, yes you can, you’re so close, keep pushing baby, doing so good, I promise”

(We're not completely sure, but we think it could have been while playing rough with our other dogs or that she tripped on a bad stair on our porch. We blocked off the stairs just in case until we can get it fixed)

"T-To big...so tired..." Steve whimpers tiredly.

(That sucks, at least you kind of know)

Jace rubbed his thigh gently “Baby, you’ve got to push otherwise it’s just going to make you more tired and it’s going to hurt for longer, come on, I know you can do this”

(Yeah, and we can at least try to prevent it from happening again to her or the others)

Steve whines and takes a deep breath before pushing again.

(Yeah)

Jace nodded holding the head “You’re doing so so good, keep pushing baby” he said holding the head steady

Steve tries to push harder "N-No more babies after these two..."

Jace laughed lightly “Okay babe, no more babies” he said grabbing the shoulders and pulling the baby out. It started to cry and Jace wiped it down gently “Baby, it’s a girl” he said smiling brightly

Steve gasps in surprise when the baby finally comes out "Is...is she okay?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post