C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie glanced down at Filon and couldn’t help but smile, “come on then”, he said to himself and began to push the wheelchair.

Filon enjoyed the spring air, wrapping himself in a blanket. He looked at the pretty hospital garden with a small smile "You know.... I used to dream of a garden like this."

“What do you mean?”, Jamie asked, “how did it go?”

Filon smiled gently "You know.... I don't want to forestall the dream, but there was me and our child in it.... That's it in a nutshell, we were in the garden and lying on a blanket. All I heard was the baby's laughter, but at the sound of it I fell in love."

He looked down at Filon, “that sounds lovely”, he commented, “new let’s sit down on a bench nearby”. He pushed the wheelchair over to a bench and sat down, “you’re already sitting anyways”

Filon smiled slightly and then looked ahead, stroking his tummy very gently "Jamie? Do you think our baby will be happy?" he asked quietly

Jamie placed his hand on top of Filons, “of course they will”, he mused, thinking back to when he was a child and how happy he was, “why do you wonder?”

Filon gently lifted his head upwards "I don't know.... I just feel like I could fail the child at every step.... Maybe it's silly, but I'm afraid I won't be able to handle it."

“That’s understandable, I mean we are both so different but that’s good, we will both be able to help each other”, he murmured, “I’m here ever step of the way you’ve nothing to worry about”.

Filon looked at him and gently grabbed his hand which touched his own "Thank you.... Thank you for not leaving me completely alone in this."

“It’s perfectly alright Filon”, he replied, moving to give him a hug.

Filon reciprocated his gesture and snuggled into his manly, strong arm really tightly "Will you give me a kiss on the head?" he asked like a little boy. All in all, he was somehow not very mature, he was still studying. That's why he was glad that Jamie was the more responsible of the two of them. He knew that he would help him in difficulties

Jamie chuckled and looked down at his love, “of course”, he murmured, totally enamoured. He placed a kiss onto Filons forehead and rested his head ontop.

Two days later, Filon left the hospital. Things were better with their baby, but he still had to be more careful. Fortunately, the doctor gave them some ways to deal with Filon's mood swings.

Now they were both standing in the kitchen. The younger one was cutting cheese into oblong pieces. They were preparing snacks for the meeting with Jordan.

"How did you make friends with Jordan?" he asked curiously

Emptying a bag of crisps into a bowl he sighed and thought back, “I believe me and him met whilst training to become teachers”, he answered. “Jordan was late to class and the only spare seat was next to me”.

Filon laughed quietly "Sounds like typical destiny..." he was slightly amused "Mr. Jordan is also not bad.... He's really manly."

Jamie nodded, “yeah but he’s married”, he joked, nudging Filons arm”, and you’re mine”.

He looked at him and kissed him lightly on the lips, feeling chills run down his back "At night I will show you my loyalty."

Jamie smirked dawn at Filon, “alright then baby.”

Filon was still flirting this way with his lover until they both heard the doorbell ring.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM