C My brothers best friend

Liam kissed his head gently as he grabbed the bags “You’re doing so well, I don’t think most people would be lucky enough to sleep through it” he laughed lightly and took the bags to the car before coming back to him and wrapped an arm around his back helping him stand “You okay?” He said softly

"Y-Yeah...yeah...I'm okay..." Steve nods, practically clinging to Liam as they make their way to the car together.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam kissed his head softly as they made it to the door of the apartment before another contraction took over Steve, Liam held him up supportively throughout it

"A-AH! Ow, ow, ow...shit..." Steve groans through his teeth as he tries to breathe like Liam showed him.

Liam held him steady with one arm and held his hand with the other so he could squeeze it if he wanted to “That’s it, keep breathing, you’re doing so good”

Steve gasps and tightly squeezes Liam's hand as a wet spot appears on the crotch of his pants and a puddle forms on the ground at his feet.

Liam kissed his head gently “Okay baby, that’s your water breaking, it’s okay, we can still get to the hospital before the baby comes” he said a little worriedly trying to get Steve to continue walking

"Y-Yeah...we're okay..." Steve nods, taking small, unsteady steps toward the car.

Liam nodded and helped his boyfriend gently taking time to get there “You’re doing so well” he said softly

"I-I am...?" Steve asks, smiling a bit.

Liam smiled gently “Definitely, I think I would be screaming by this point” he laughed lightly as they got to the end of the corridor of their apartment

"Heh...just wait, it's not over yet..." Steve chuckles breathlessly.

Liam chuckled softly nodding “I suppose that is true” he said softly holding him steady as he saw him tensing up for another contraction

"Ah...here we g-go again...ngh..." Steve winces and tightly grips onto Liam's shirt.

Liam held him up gently “Keep breathing, you’re doing so good” he said gently holding him up as he watched his whole body stay tensed up

"C-Carry me to the car...I can't go any further..."

Liam looked at him worriedly and nodded, gently lifting him behind the knees holding him to his chest “You’re so brave baby, doing so good” he said softly continuing to the car worried how fast the contractions were coming

"You're...brave too...you're staying so calm..." Steve smiles lovingly.

Liam laughed softly “Only on the outside babe” he grinned carrying him to the car, he was about to put him down when he felt him tense up in his arms

Steve bites his lip to hold back a scream "Wh-Why is it happening so fast?!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post