Closed My brothers best friend
Jace turned his head to Steve pouting at him “Nothing fits over my bump” he said sadly running his fingertips over his extended stomach lightly
"Do you want me to buy some new clothes?" Steve asks, laying his hand over Jace's hand.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace sighed and looked over at him before leaning over and kissing him gently “If that’s okay, I just...I don’t want people staring at me” he said blushing lightly “There’s already so many who hate us just for being gay, never mind me being pregnant”
"Of course it's okay, I'd do anything to make sure that you're happy" Steve says while gently stroking Jace's hair "And if anyone stares at you I'll kick their ass"
Jace hummed happily as his hair was stroked “I love you” he said softly leaning into the touch lightly smiling up at him “You’re the best”
"I love you too, you're incredible" Steve smiles and leans down to kiss him.
Jace smiled brightly against his lips and pulled back sighing happily stroking his cheeks lightly “I can’t believe this messed up order we’re doing everything in” he said scrunching up his nose lightly “I mean, we slept together, then we became boyfriends and then a few weeks later we’re pregnant. This is actually insane”
"Have you ever known me to do things in proper order?" Steve laughs "It seems like insanity is just the norm for the two of us"
Jace chewed his bottom lip smiling. He ran his fingers over his stomach “Do you think...we should...that we’re too young...that maybe....for the baby’s best chance...we should...maybe put it up for adoption?” He asked gently looking over at Steve with guarded eyes
"Is that what you want...?" Steve asks cautiously, not wanting to upset his boyfriend "We could try taking care of it for awhile, if that doesn't work out we can put it up for adoption so it can be taken care of by a more capable family"
Jace sighed and looked at him sadly “I just...it’s hard enough for us in this town” he said softly “How would we keep our child safe when we’re his parents” he said sadly rubbing his stomach lightly
"We save up enough money to get out of this place and find somewhere safer for our family, that's how we'll keep our baby safe"
Jace bit his lip lightly “That would be super expensive” he said softly “And a baby is going to cost a fortune too. Nappies, clothes, wipes, a cot” he said running his hand through his hair lightly “I don’t have a lot of money saved up, and I can’t go back to my job like this” he said quietly
"I have some cash set aside for emergencies, and I'm sure my parents would help us out too. I don't like the idea of using their money, but you and the baby come first"
Jace chewed lightly on his his lip looking at Steve before tucking his face in his neck cuddling close to him “I just don’t know” he said quietly
"You don't have to think about it right now, we still have awhile until the baby gets here" Steve kisses his boyfriend's forehead.
Jace sighed and nodded cuddling into his side gently “I love you so much” he said softly running his fingers over his own stomach gently
"I love you too, Jay" Steve smiles and rests his own hand on Jace's stomach.
Jace smiled gently up at him and felt his stomach gurgle under his touch, he blushed lightly “Sorry, I must be hungry again” he said softly
"No worries, you're eating for two now"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,894 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy