Suprise, suprise!
"Well where would you like to go then?" He asked as he stroked his hair. It felt as soft as silk as he ran it through his hands.
"The park? Carnival? I just wanna have fun with my sweetie pie." He smiled and giggled.
He was happy he was back to his normal self, "alright, I guess the carnival's in town from what I've heard. We can go check that out."
"Yay!" He beamed happily, acting like a small child as he bounced in his seat.
He smiled at him as he went back to his seat and put on his seatbelt. He began to drive away from the doctor's office and into the open road.
Claude would hum a small tune, looking very cheerful as he laid a hand on his belly. 'I'm really gonna be a parent...oh man..!' He thought.
Aaron found that looking for the carnival wasn't hard to find since all he had to do was find the huge Ferris wheel and basically follow it. Since it was morning, rides and games were opening up and the lines for tickets were small as the carnival was in a huge clearing. He parked near the clearing and turned off the ignition.
He bounced happily in his seat, smiling like a little kid as he would climb out of the car. "Wheee! This is gonna be awesome!"
Aaron got off the car and smiled at him as he held his hand. It was going to be quite a ride with Claude, knowing how he was. He walked over to the ticket booth and bought the bracelets with unlimited rides. A bit pricey but not like he didn't have money at all. The woman placed the bracelets on their wrists, "enjoy the rides!"
"Thanks miss!" He waved happily at the woman, being awfully cheerful. He skipped along with you to a little attraction called the mirror maze. "Oooh!"
Aaron saw that maybe he was a bit too cheerful but it was probably hormones. Then again, better to be overly cheerful then overly upset. He managed to time his walking with his skipping. The line wasn't long to go there and the person let them in once he saw their bracelets.
"Whoa...oh okay, now i'm totally confused.." He looked around, they were surrounded by mirrors, all reflections of themselves...
He smiled at him as he placed a hand between the walls of glass and looking at the floor, "you can probably tell where the mirrors are by looking down." He found an entrance and walked towards it.
"Oh really? Wow.." He followed you, not letting go of your hand as he looked around in wonder.
He once again did the same method and found another way out. He did it a few times, "I think we're finally close to the exit."
"We are? Woo! We made it!" He chuckled, putting his arms triumphantly into the air.
He laughed softly, "not quite yet..." After two more tries, they finally reached the exit, "and we have finished the maze!"
"Yaaay!" He would smile and hug you tightly. "Y'know, that was pretty cool!"
Aaron smiled at him as he hugged him back, "it was. Any more rides you want to try?"
"I'm saving the ferris wheel for last..so...hm..wanna go for their tiny water log ride..thing?" He chuckled nervously, since he didn't know the exact name.