Closed The Ship with Monkeypaw19
Ryne blushed harder. "N-no. We're okay." He said carefully. Unfortunately, his stomach growled loudly.
Kuro frowned at the lie and stroked Ryne's belly. "Wait here, I will fetch you four something to eat". He purred and left the room for a moment.
Ryne pouted as he sat down. His stomach growled loudly as the babies started to move.
Kuro returned shortly with a large variety of healthy foods for Ryne and the babies.
Ryne looked at the food and locked his lips in hunger. "Thank you. But I can get my own food. I'm not completely useless. " he said as he sat down in the ships computer chair.
"I know, but you are pregnant". Kuro purred and set the food down in front of Ryne onto a automatic table that came up from the floor in front of the chair.
Ryne pouted before he started to eat, knowing the babies will get more restless if they aren't fed. Ryne leaned back in his seat as he rubbed his belly and ate. "Why are you taking care of me? I just don't understand." He asked.
"Because I have decided to claim you as my mate and accept your offspring as my own". Kuro replied smoothly and stroked Ryne's belly
Ryne blushed as Kuro rubbed his belly. "But why me? I'm nothing special. I don't get it." He said as the babies started to stretch from within.
"Hmm...yes you are very special. You are considered to be extremely beautiful in my eyes and your unborn offspring need a father." He purred and nuzzled Ryne's orb.
Ryne blushed at Kuro for saying he was beautiful. He shook his head. "Still. I don't know about this. It's all so sudden." He said with concern.
Kuro purred and kissed Ryne. "We have time".
Ryne blushed harder. "You really want to date me? We can't really go anywhere. After all, we are technically working." He stated
"Yes, that's right. We are going somewhere. We heading to a space station to make a delivery". Kuro replied and nuzzled him
"How long until we get there?" Ryne asked, the babies started to kick more as the felt Kuro nuzzle Ryne's belly.
"Not long about a week or two at the most". Kuro replied and kissed the spots where the babies kicked
Ryne sighed with pleasure as Kuro kissed his belly. The babies continued to kick until Ryne's belly started to grow. A growth spurt caused Ryne's belly to expand, reaching an overdue septuplet size. Ryne panted heavily as the growth spurt occurred, the growth created pleasure for the young man. When the growth spurt was done, Ryne's belly was stretching his one piece space suit to the absolute limit. The skin tight suit was digging into Ryne, threatening to burst if he didn't get out it soon.
Kuro watched amazed as Ryne's belly grew stretching out his space suit. "Allow me to take care of this". He purred and removed Ryne's suit to make him comfortable.
Ryne covered up his belly and chest in embarrassment. He didn't wear anything underneath his suit, so he was basically naked.
Kuro moved Ryne's hands away and kissed his exposed belly and nipples.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,471 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  O Welcome to the alien ship! (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 0 1,616 09-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz) DragonKnight 34 6,519 08-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Breeder Ship (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,381 05-16-2015, 07:41 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren