C My brothers best friend

Liam gripped Steve’s hand tightly “Please don’t leave me” he sobbed out. He groaned and pushed down again gasping as the head came free

"O-Okay, I'm not leaving..." Steve holds onto the baby's head.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam cried outa little in pain as another contraction came pushing down hard and squeezing Steve’s hand tightly, grunting as he pushed “Get out!” He yelled

"I-It's okay, you're almost done!" Steve says as he carefully guides the baby's shoulders out.

Liam sobbed a little and pushed as hard as he could with his teeth clenched groaning through them as he did

Steve pulls the baby out and lays it down on Liam's chest "It's a boy" He grins, laughing with relief.

Liam looked shocked down at the baby on his chest shaking a little as he looked over at Steve “I did it…” he said shocked and gently rubbed the wailing babies back lightly

"See? I told you that you could do it" Steve grins at Liam, still holding his hand.

Liam felt tears fall down his cheeks “He’s perfect” he said quietly before looking over at Steve “I’m so sorry for everything I said. It’s not your fault” he said softly

"I know, don't worry about it" Steve chuckles as he wipes the tears off Liam's cheeks.

Liam shook his head “You were agreeing with me, but it’s not your fault” he said softly and smiled gently at Steve

"I was agreeing with you so I wouldn't make you even angrier" Steve laughs and gently squeezes Liam's hand.

Liam bit his lip lightly looking at him “Okay, if you’re sure” he said softly and looked down at the little boy “What should we name him?” He asked softly

"I'm sure" Steve chuckles "How about Sam?"

Liam smiled and nodded “Hi Sam” he said softly smiling lovingly “Maybe we should go into the hospital just to have him and me checked out?” He said softly looking at the hospital

"That's a good idea" Steve says "I'll go get a wheelchair for you and Sam" He smiles a bit and goes into the building to grab a wheelchair from the lobby.

Liam nodded lightly and sighed tiredly

(Should Steve get pregnant once more?)

(Sure, have any ideas for what we could do with that?)

Steve comes back with a wheelchair and a nurse.

(Not really, do you have anything?)

Liam awkwardly got into the wheelchair holding Sam

(Steve could go into labor on his and Liam's honeymoon)

Steve helps him get into the wheelchair before pushing the chair into the hospital.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post