C My brothers best friend

Liam smiled down “What should we call her babe?”

(I was thinking maybe we do a new couple and it’s like a doctor and patient and they go out one night (not together) and end up getting drunk and sleeping together and then he gets the symptoms and has to go to the doctor for tests for it. Thought that would be fun)

"I'm not sure yet, any ideas?" Steve smiles.

(That sounds fun!)

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam chewed his lip lightly “Hmm, how about Belle?” He asked

"I love it" Steve grins and gently kisses the baby girl's forehead.

Liam smiled brightly as he headed into the hospital

Steve and Belle both fall asleep in his arms.

Liam brought them in the hospital and got them checked out

(Should we start the new couple now?)

(Sure)

Name: Owen Huntington
Looks: Medium height and build with blue eyes and black shaggy hair, pale skin with freckles.

(I was thinking maybe he’s not his regular doctor but he can’t get an appointment with his regular doctor when he gets sick so he goes to the other doctor and it’s him?)

Owen sat in a restaurant a little sadly. His date had not shown up and so he was just pushing around some pasta in his bowl chewing his lip a little.

(Ooo, good idea! I like that, which one of them is a doctor?)

Name: Shawn "Shadow" Stevens
Looks: Dark brown hair, green eyes, lightly tanned skin, average height, and slim build

Shawn is sitting alone at a nearby table, sipping his drink and looking around the dining room to try and spot his date but so far they were nowhere to be found.

(Yours so that mine is the one that gets pregnant. Ooh, they shouldn’t be each other’s date initially but just end up seeing each other is alone and hang out)

Owen waved down the waitress for another glass of wine and confined to eat his meal slowly, his eyes still wandering to the door every now and then to see if maybe his date did show up.

(Okay Thumbs Up )

Shawn continues to glance around the room until Owen catches his eye, noticing that the other man seemed to be in a situation similar to his own.

Owen sighed a little, giving up entirely on his date showing up and ordered a dessert to try and cheer himself up as he sipped at his wine looking around the restaurant before seeing another man staring at him, he felt his cheeks flush a little and awkwardly waved at him

Shawn blushes and quickly looks away, giving a shy little wave of his own.

Owen bit his lip a little and picked up the dessert he had just gotten and his wine before going over to the other man “Are you waiting on someone?” He asked not wanting to sit down if someone else was coming

"I was but I don't think they're coming" Shawn sighs "Go ahead and sit" He smiles a bit, glad to have at least some company.

Owen smiled gently at him and sat down sitting the dessert between them “If you want you can have some, you know, dessert is good for being stood up” he laughed a little

"You too, huh? That's what I thought, you looked just as disappointed as I felt" Shawn chuckles sarcastically and takes a small bite of Owen's dessert.

Owen chuckled “I mean, I’m glad a little, at least it was only the first date and not a few weeks in or something” he sighed shaking his head a little before eating some of the dessert “I’m Owen by the way” he said and smiled gently at the other man

"That's true, same here" Shawn says as he takes another bite "I'm Shawn, nice to meet you Owen"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post