C My brothers best friend

Owen swore under his breath before sighing “Okay…so what does that mean? What do I do now? An ultrasound to find out how far along I am or something?”

Shawn nods "We can do that today if you'd like to, we can figure out where you want to go with this from there"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen nodded “Yeah, I just need to call my boyfriend and let him know quickly, is that okay?”

"Oh, yeah of course" Shawn says, slightly taken aback by hearing that Owen already had a boyfriend so soon after their night together.

Owen smiled gently and headed out of the room for a minute to call his boyfriend before reentering “Okay…so do we do the ultrasound in here or another room?”

(I was thinking he would have twins. Also, I was thinking of maybe this boyfriend wanting to the father over Shawn so he kind of threatens him when Owen isn’t there?)

(Good idea! That sounds interesting)

"We'll have to head over to radiology to do the ultrasound, it's only a few halls away from here" Shawn says, opening the door to lead Owen to another room.

Owen nodded nervously and stepped out before following Shawn down to the room. He chewed on his lip nervously. He sat down on the edge of the seat awkwardly

"Can you please lay down on the table and lift up your shirt for me?" Shawn asks as he grabs the bottle of gel and the ultrasound transducer wand.

Owen chewed his lip nodding and laid back on the chair taking a deep nervous breath before lifting his shirt up, his bloated stomach exposed.

"The gel might be a bit cold" Shawn warns Owen before spreading some gel on his stomach and using the transducer to look for Owen's unborn baby.

Owen chewed his lip worriedly waiting for Shawn to show him the image. He was also curious about what it would look like

Shawn turns the screen so Owen can see it too "You ready?"

Owen chewed on his lip a little “I guess I’m going to have to be” he said laughing nervously

Shawn smiles a bit and keeps moving the transducer around to look for the baby "There it is...wait, there they are"

Owen bit his lip looking at the screen, he couldn’t help as tears welled in his eyes “They? I’m having two?” He asked shaking, he was happy and terrified all at the same time “I…I suppose that makes sense, my mum is a twin and her grandmother was one too…” he said chewing his lip a little

Shawn smiles and nods "They both seem healthy they're developing at a good pace too"

Owen nodded a little letting a couple of tears fall “I…I don’t know how I can afford twins” he said softly “I was having trouble figuring out if I could afford one kid…”

"Wouldn't your boyfriend help with that?"

Owen chewed on his lip lightly “I mean, maybe, but he’s not the father so that would be a lot of pressure on him you know?” He said awkwardly rubbing his neck

"Oh...o-oh...do you have anyone else to help you out? I could give you some information for a support group for people in your situation or something similar if you'd like that" Shawn tells him, trying not to sound as awkward as he felt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post