C My brothers best friend

Owen smiled gently and sipped at his drink “So, how’s work been lately?” He asked chewing his lip lightly before eating some of the Doritos

"Still as busy as ever" Shawn chuckles as he drinks.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen smiled gently and continued eating. A couple of hours later Owen was packing up the leftover food and cleaning up a bit as everyone started to leave

Shawn gets up to help him clean up.

Owen smiled at him gently “You don’t have to help Shawn! I’m plenty capable of cleaning up” he laughed lightly and smiled gently at the other man. Nick got up “Yeah man, you can head home, I’ll help Owen out”

"R-Right. Sorry, force of habit" Shawn chuckles awkwardly "It was nice seeing you guys! See ya some other time" He smiles as he leaves their home.

Owen smiled gently and gave him a hug before he left “Thank you for my present” he said happily “I’ll be reading it all night!” He laughed lightly pulling away and felt Nick wrap his arms around him pulling him close

"You're welcome! I'm glad you like it!" Shawn waves to the couple as he gets into his car.

Owen waves back smiling before heading inside with Nick. Another couple of months later Owen was going to his 24 week scan and sat nervously waiting in the waiting room for Shawn. He hadn’t told Shawn that the babies had started to kick, he hadn’t told Nick either wanting Shawn to be the first to feel them.

Shawn comes out to greet Owen and guide him back to an examination room "Hi, Owen. How are you and the babies feeling?" He asks, smiling at the other man.

Owen laughed lightly “Well I’m tired and sore but they seem to be having a great time” he laughed and laid down on the bed, well into the routine by now “Before you do the ultrasound” he said and gently took Shawns hand putting it on his lower stomach where one of the twins was kicking

"They're kicking! How long has that been going on?" Shawn grins brightly, a look of pride and awe in his eyes.

Owen could fee himself tearing up at the look on Shawn’s face as his emotions were everywhere lately “Just a couple of days, I wanted you to be the first to feel them” he smiled brightly at the other man and wiped his tears a little

"Really...? Thank you, I really appreciate that" Shawn grins, feeling a bit emotional himself.

Owen smiled gently “Of course, they’re your babies too” he said softly “No matter where we move to they will always be your twins too” he said softly

"You and Nick are moving?" Shawn asks curiously, trying to hide his disappointment.

Owen smiled sadly “Nick wants to move up north to be closer to our families so they can help” he shrugged lightly “Obviously this will be after the babies are born because that would put stress on me and he doesn’t want that or something” he shrugged lightly looking down

"You don't seem happy about moving..." Shawn says, looking concerned.

Owen chewed his lip lightly “I mean…if it makes Nick happy then that’s what I want to do” he smiled sadly before laying down “Anyway, we should see how these babies are going right?”

"Right...lets take a look at these two" Shawn smiles sadly as he uses the ultrasound wand to look for the twins.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post