C My brothers best friend

Owen stood with him and led him back to the bed gently pulling him into his arms rubbing his back gently

Shawn snuggles up to Owen and hugs him close.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen kissed his head softly and rubbed his back gently before falling back to sleep himself

Shawn yawns softly and shuts his eyes.

Owen woke early the next morning and kissed Shawn’s head softly before getting up and getting the twins some breakfast before changing them

Shawn sleeps for awhile longer before getting up to use the bathroom and shower.

Owen hummed happily playing with the twins on the floor with their blocks happily

Shawn comes out of the shower and joins his family after getting dressed.

Owen smiled up at him “Are you feeling batter today? Did you take the day off work?” He asked

"I am so far, and Dr.Stevens is willing to cover my shift for me today" Shawn smiles and picks up Molly when she reaches for him.

Owen smiled gently “Good, you need the day off” he said softly and stood kissing his cheek gently “Do you want something to eat?” He asked softly

"Sure, do we still have any of that pizza left?" Shawn asks, smiling at Owen.

Owen laughed lightly “The whole thing, I’ll heat some up” he smiled gently and went and got some slices putting them on a pan with the lid to heat up “Maybe you should go get your bloods taken anyway babe, you never know and at least if it’s nothing then we know not to worry?”

"I was going to do that anyway, better to know for sure that it's nothing serious" Shawn says as he pours himself a cup of coffee.

Owen smiled and kissed his cheek gently “Good” he said before pulling the pizza out and putting it on a plate for him happily “Here you go” he said handing him the plate before going back to the twins

"Thanks, babe" Shawn smiles and kisses Owen's hand.

Owen blushed a little at the sweet contact and played with the kids “Are you going now or going to rest for a bit longer?” He asked

"I'll head out now so I can just get it over with" Shawn says as he finishes his pizza and coffee.

Owen nodded and got up going to him kissing him gently “Good luck babe, I’m sure it’s nothing serious anyway” he smiled encouragingly

"Yeah, I just want to be sure" Shawn smiles and kisses back before leaving.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post