This is the dumbest thing i've ever seen in my life
    Well, it's in the top 5, at least...
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Pain is completely subjective anyway so a measurement like that would be meaningless.

Edit: there is no such unit as a del. I knew it: http://factsfromfiction.blogspot.com/201...ts-of.html
(07-01-2014, 11:52 PM)jellybelly Wrote: Pain is completely subjective anyway so a measurement like that would be meaningless.

Edit: there is no such unit as a del. I knew it: http://factsfromfiction.blogspot.com/201...ts-of.html

Yes, it's ridiculous on so many levels lol.

I never liked those pictures that said childbirth is 45 dels etc. because it didn't make any sense.

But this? They took something dumb and multiplied it into something even dumber, AND comparing childbirth to getting kicked in a sensitive spot?

It's incomprehensible that someone is this dumb, but they were dead serious about this. It's that anti-female movement. They're just wacko.
(07-02-2014, 07:52 AM)Goddess Wrote:
(07-01-2014, 11:52 PM)jellybelly Wrote: Pain is completely subjective anyway so a measurement like that would be meaningless.

Yes, it's ridiculous on so many levels lol.

I never liked those pictures that said childbirth is 45 dels etc. because it didn't make any sense.

But this? They took something dumb and multiplied it into something even dumber, AND comparing childbirth to getting kicked in a sensitive spot?

It's incomprehensible that someone is this dumb, but they were dead serious about this. It's that anti-female movement. They're just wacko.

You can't really compare them, cause nobody has the ability to feel what both are like. But to be fair, people choose to have children but nobody chooses to be kicked in the balls. Even a slight knock to the balls is agonising.
I guess my balls aren't that sensitive, but I don't think it hurts all that much.

But even if a kick to the balls is terribly painful for some guys, the comparison does seem very silly. Moreover, men rarely get kicked in the balls at regular intervals with increasing frequency for over twenty-four hours.

Quote:You can't really compare them, cause nobody has the ability to feel what both are like. But to be fair, people choose to have children but nobody chooses to be kicked in the balls. Even a slight knock to the balls is agonising.

Well, first of all some guys do choose to get kicked in the balls lol, and some women are forced to have children when they don't want to...

The physical experience varies from person to person, so even people of the same gender can't technically compare.

But I know I can't compare the time I stubbed my toe and literally vomited from the pain, to my friend who went through 80 hours of back labor and then had to recover from the surgery of her c-section. I would never be that arrogant.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
(07-02-2014, 02:32 PM)sgonvw Wrote: Moreover, men rarely get kicked in the balls at regular intervals with increasing frequency for over twenty-four hours.

I'm only saying this to be an utter cad, but ... depends on the fraternity.
(07-01-2014, 09:15 PM)Goddess Wrote: Well, it's in the top 5, at least...

When I was a teenager someone kicked my balls and I wanted to die.. it was the most painful experience of all my life!!!, Is to give birth more painful.. ok stupid question.. how many times is the pain stronger than a kick in your balls???
There is an old joke about this. Obviously childbirth hurts less: No guy ever says "it's been too long since I was kicked in the balls," but a lot of women chose to have more than one baby.

It's still a stupid picture.

My partner seemed to be in less pain during delivery than I was after taking a paintball to my left testicle, but YMMV.
(07-16-2018, 04:10 PM)BigPregBelly Wrote: There is an old joke about this.  Obviously childbirth hurts less:  No guy ever says "it's been too long since I was kicked in the balls," but a lot of women chose to have more than one baby.  

It's still a stupid picture.

My partner seemed to be in less pain during delivery than I was after taking a paintball to my left testicle, but YMMV.

I know that girls can tolerate pain better that man do..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  have you ever discussed this in real life robyn111 6 4,729 09-27-2020, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Belly Button