Changing my methods
For a long time now I've been using a beach ball filled with water. It worked really, really well, largely because it was very sturdy and the odds of it leaking were slim to none. It did, however, take forever to fill and re-fill, which led to some laziness on my part when it came to actually emptying it. This, in turn, as many of you know, led to me having to throw it out after about half a year because it got moldy on the inside. Later thereafter I tried using just regular party balloons. They couldn't be filled up nearly as big and were extremely sensitive, so I disliked and feared using them. Now, just today, I'm trying a brand new method for the first time. I'm using a punch-ball balloon filled with water. Right now I'm just using a hair tie to keep it sealed, largely because I was too stupid to bring something else into the bathroom with me to seal it with. I couldn't let go of the nozzle without water spewing everywhere and the only thing close by was a hair band. So far it's working well but I fear the seal isn't tight enough, or that I blew the punch-ball balloon up too big.

Has anyone out there tried this method? And does anyone have any suggestions of what to seal the nozzle with that will allow me to re-open it easily to dump out the water, but also sturdy enough for me to lay down, sloshing the water over the nozzle inside the ball, and not have it pour out all over me?
OKAY, FUCK THIS.

Last night for the first time in my pretending experiences I had my water-filled belly explode. Not burst or leak - EXPLODE. It sounded like a damn gun shot going off and soaked me, my Domme, and our bed. I don't know if I over stressed it or what, but today I'm setting up a "control" punch ball balloon in the bathtub that is about equally as full. I'll also fill up a cheap party balloon as big as it will go and put it in with the control punch ball balloon to see which can last longer. The punch ball balloon lasted about eight to eight and a half hours before bursting. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

Also, when punch ball balloons burst, expect a girl's ovaries to do the same. It was so loud it scared us both out of bed, and immediately my Domme started hurting from her ovulation cycle, which she hadn't started until just then.

Never again!
Where have I heard this before? n*sigh* story of my life....

I used 2 balloons....1 water inside 1 air - just tesco party balloons. It was the most wonderful simulation to date - until the same thing happened to me 2 days later.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to do this simulation as it was the most realistic - but without the ursing part - if it can last long enough for the air balloon to begin to deflate then I can gently and *quietly* burst it myself.

So far the only answer I have is a waterproof mattress topper - just incase of anymore accidents. Oh but someone did mention using baking powder between the two balloons to lessen the friction that lead to the explosion in my case. - I haven't tried it yet as i'm way too scared to have another episode.

But if you try it let me know how it goes.

I did try googling extra strength balloons but they turned out pretty expensive.
yeah it does suck when it pops.. but as Happy mentioned it is the best simulation i have found todate.

i might go about it a bit differently then you did so i will quickly run thru my method.

first i double up the punching ballons.. makes them alittle harder to fill but the double wall thickness of the balloon is well worth it. after that i will either put them in a garbage bag (even if they do pop they wont break the garbage bag) or if the belly/balloon is small enough i will wrap it in a thick towel (this also makes look alot smoother once its under some shape wear and held in place.)

another thing is tying them properly will ensure no leakage.. does get a bit wasteful having to toss them out after a while but i have made several sized bellies (3 6 and 9 month) and kept them for a week or 2 before i start to get worried about popping. having a wasted balloon or 2 is always better then a moldy mattress/carpet.

just another side note about the 2 balloons... when filling them up with water you can always make the inner most one smaller then the outter most and you will get a randomly moving fetus effect.. lets the inner one bounce and move around a bit with your own movement.

hope this helps
In my five years of experience the beach ball was the best, but it did get mouldy. I would just add some either natural or non corrosive fungicide into the fluid and it should keep for years but I haven't attempted it before.

Now I'm doing something completely different, I found something at the store, which is a wrist excersise strap on weight thingy, but the weights inside can be taken out. The weights are just 300g each. They appear like small black beanbags, but inside must be something heavier than regular bean bags. They are malleable and form to whatever shape I want (my body) so I can put them on my hips, breasts, belly. It is FRICKEN AWESOME!!! No more liquid, no more fear.. made from stuff which nobody will suspect you for gathering.. just say you are getting them for fitness!! They cost me about £7.50 from tesco, and that was for 3kg. So I bought 2 which will take me to 3 months, next month I will buy some more.. it will cost me in total about £35 to get the total 15kg required for nine months but I have plenty of time and costing only £7.50 a month is like not a bad investment.

I have been trialing the new method, around the home and sleeping in bed and have decided to give it the go ahead!! I really think that anyone would struggle to find a better alternative. I just wrap the weights tight in a blanket and put that in my regular tight belly holding attire and bingo! Plus it is heavier than water so you can have a more realistic pregnancy, but it still does tend to go 'out front' a bit, but not like you're expecting twins XD
Its also more realistic when somebody else touches it. (Firm)

If you desire fetal movement sensations then I would recommend getting a TENS unit or something similar. After a while the cycling and altering electro muscle stimulation on constant will feel like a fluttering inside as your skin becomes numb. Then it can also simulate strong contractions and labor pain. As you move around and walk it will alter the patterns of muscle stimulation creating kicking movements.
(03-11-2012, 01:07 AM)Pregumpad Wrote: yeah it does suck when it pops.. but as Happy mentioned it is the best simulation i have found todate.

i might go about it a bit differently then you did so i will quickly run thru my method.

first i double up the punching ballons.. makes them alittle harder to fill but the double wall thickness of the balloon is well worth it. after that i will either put them in a garbage bag (even if they do pop they wont break the garbage bag) or if the belly/balloon is small enough i will wrap it in a thick towel (this also makes look alot smoother once its under some shape wear and held in place.)

another thing is tying them properly will ensure no leakage.. does get a bit wasteful having to toss them out after a while but i have made several sized bellies (3 6 and 9 month) and kept them for a week or 2 before i start to get worried about popping. having a wasted balloon or 2 is always better then a moldy mattress/carpet.

just another side note about the 2 balloons... when filling them up with water you can always make the inner most one smaller then the outter most and you will get a randomly moving fetus effect.. lets the inner one bounce and move around a bit with your own movement.

hope this helps

So people have mentioned these punching balloons to me before... but I didn't realise they came at a reasonable size, I always thought they only came in huge carnival sizes.

Any idea where I can get my hands on some? They don't exactly sell them at Tesco or the party shops in town.
i get mine at walmart.. just searched ebay for "punch balloon" and the ones i used came up.
"ONE (1) NEW JUMBO/LARGE KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTY PUNCH BALL..."

jsut to describe them .. maybe twice to three times as thick as regular ones and they normally come attached to a long rubber band... i remove those and save them.. never know when extra long rubber bands become useful
I am so sorry this happened to you though. The only trouble I had is one of my water breasts popped a few years ago and it was full of the mould which was creepy and some went on my lips/in my mouth but I was alright didn't have any health problems. After that I decided to get proper breast forms.

*shudder*

Thanks for all the input guys. Thankfully, I already had one of those water proof sheets on my bed, so the mattress wasn't damaged at all. My primary form is the beach ball and I'm seriously considering going back to that tomorrow, but now I'm going to try using distilled water in it to help ward off mold. Sugar Kitten, do you know any specific brands of fungicide to suggest adding to the water? I may not try it this time, maybe just the distilled water, but it's a good tool to have in the arsenal I suppose.

I'm much, much more comfortable with beach balls right now. I've slept with one of those on for several nights in a row before, and left it filled for over half a year with no popping or even leakage. It's rather horrifying when a belly bursts on you in the middle of the night, so I may not be going back to punch-ball balloons any time soon! But still, Pregumpad, thanks for the advice about doubling them up though. Why the hell didn't I think of that? I've tried that with regular party balloons before, but I was too afraid to sleep with them they were so cheap and delicate, even when doubled up.

Is the stress when sleeping with a belly worse than that of just wearing it and doing housework?

And yes, I also bought my punch ball balloons from Wal-Mart for about $4 for 8 of them. That's $.50 per balloon.
I would say the stress and weight of the belly at 6kg added was a BITCH! Just putting socks on, sleeping, housework.. pretty much everything sucked! And that's just 3 months along >_<;;

I don't know if it was just the shock to my body of going from 0 - 3 in one go, or if it would not be as bad if I worked my way up more naturally. However, I was aching the next day like imagine if you did a long run, or a lot of sports the day before, and ached after, that is what I experienced after 12 hours of realistic 3 months weight belly.

Search google for the Gurgle pregnancy weight gain calculator!
I must chime in and mention I had used the water-filled-punch-ball with success but I as always worried it would explode. So I switched to inflatable beach balls. I never thought of filling them up with water just liked the ease of inflating / deflating. I use generic cheap inflatable balls from any party supply store. You folks have convinced to me try using water in them. It makes since so why not?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not feeling too much of the inner balloon moving around. How much air should I put in the outer balloon? Enough to make it significantly larger than the inner balloon or just slightly larger?

But I can also say this; this method reduces the amount of "sloshing" noise I can hear from my belly. Does that get on anyone else's nerves when you're using just one layer of balloons or beach balls, and you can hear the water sloshing and splashing? It always detracted from the realism for me.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
The only thing for me is
http://www.moonbump.com/belly-make-gallery.html
I know they are pricey but save up!! Is worth it, I am so happy with my Baby Bump!
Those look cool PreggersPatch, but I'm a little disappointed with how much they weigh. Does anyone know how to make them heavier?
Kilix stockpiled 3!
What do any of you use to hold the filled water balloon/punch balloon/beach ball in place on the abdomen? Seems like a lot of support would be needed to hold it in place especially with the weight of the water.
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

Unexpectedly Pregnant (M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=13548

I use a one-piece woman's bathing suit with a belt around my lower abdomen to both hold the ball in place and apply pressure to my bladder.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
I cut the foam out of my moonbump and added weights inside! I have made it obsolete now with my new latest simulation techniques.
If you email hem then they'll do pretty much anything you want to it, I will hopefully be ordering mine in a realistic 9 month weight in September.

27/04/2012

Pregum - I bought some punch ball balloons from Tesco yesterday and got to work today. - It's only air filled atm as I don't have the confidence or privacy for a water filled simulation atm, I love it! I was reasonably conservative when blowing it up because of the size swim suit I have (had quite a job getting it in there as it is mind) so i'm not quite as big as i'd normally like to be but I can see how doubling up the balloons and then adding a water filled will work! Really pleased you turned me onto this idea... Thankyou!
(04-09-2012, 08:15 PM)Kilix Wrote: Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not feeling too much of the inner balloon moving around. How much air should I put in the outer balloon? Enough to make it significantly larger than the inner balloon or just slightly larger?

But I can also say this; this method reduces the amount of "sloshing" noise I can hear from my belly. Does that get on anyone else's nerves when you're using just one layer of balloons or beach balls, and you can hear the water sloshing and splashing? It always detracted from the realism for me.

Don't put any air (or as little as possible) into the water filled balloon. This avoids the water noises and would probably ease the friction as well as it wouldn't be so stiff, it'd be more pliable and soft. only inflate the outer balloon and even then i'd say not by much more, - it depends on what you're looking for - for featul movement use a smaller water balloon and bigger air balloon, or for weight use a bigger water baloon and don't blow up the air baloon too much more...

I wish there was a way to keep the water in the baloon warm so it feels even more real....I used to fill up a mixing bowl from the kitchen with hot water, put a towel over the top and place the balloon on top. But it just never really worked for long - not to mention this was probably part of it's undoing - weakening the balloon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What're your guys' best methods for belly weight? BalloonBelly 1 1,664 10-30-2019, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Dadmom