10 Questions!
I had this crazy idea that I'd like to get to know people on here and in return you can ask me anything you like or send me 10 questions via DM or here.

Please only the answer the ones you feel comfortable enough answering :)

1. How old are you?
  2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
  3. Have you a partner/children?
  4. Have you any hobbies?
  5. Are you a savory or sweet person?
  6. What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?
  7. What's your favourite form on Simulation?
  8. If roleplay are you usually the seeder or carrier?
  9. How do you come up with ideas to roleplay?
  10. If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?

My answers.

How old are you?
I am 23 in 2 days, so I'm 22.
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Random, bookworm, open-minded
Have you a partner/children?
Yes, I've been happily married for the past 4 years. I have 4 amazing children.
Have you any hobbies?
I love to read, write, and roleplay but I also love playing ice hockey and knitting.
Are you a savory or sweet person?
I'm a savory person but I love dark chocolate.
What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?
Watching my body change to my child's development.
What's your favourite form on Simulation?
I've no need to do it, but my husband likes to use air simulation.
If roleplay are you usually the seeder or carrier?
I am usually the seeder.
How do you come up with ideas to roleplay?
We usually discuss what we want to roleplay, together and then work up scenarios for the characters.
If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?
My husband said he would love to get pregnant.
1. I turned 28 just last week!

2. Loud. Colorful. Unique.

3. No, but I feel like I have a kid. I spend more time with the kid I baby-sit than his mother does sometimes.

4. Reading, writing, sometimes roleplay over AIM, collecting and photographing toys, some sewing.

5. Salty all the way! I do like chocolate, though.

6. The bellies...And the resulting babies.

7. Don't do it.

8. I don't RP mpreg any more, but when I did, I pretty much exclusively played the carrier.

9. It was organic to the situation. I love being involved in VERY long-term RP (think two or three years, pretty much in real time), so it usually stemmed from characters who fell in love over the course of time wanting children. I like really...mundane, day-to-day scenarios.

10. Even as a woman, I'm not sure I want to ever be pregnant. I find observing it fascinating, but never really pretended myself to be pregnant or even fantasized about it.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
1. I'm 20 years old, will be 21 this October.

2. Unique. Semi-quiet. Helpful.

3. No partner/child for me...though there are times where I wish I did have a partner.

4. Primarily reading and writing.

5. Don't really know how to answer that.

6. The experience of having new life developing inside you.

7. Never simulated a real-life looking pregnancy before....though I have worn some of my mother's clothes for a few hours and, when I was younger, I would stuff blankets under my shirt.

8. It depends on my roleplay partner. In one of my roleplays I'm the seeder, another I'm the carrier, and the other both of us carry.

9. I normally envision where I want the roleplay to go in my head like a movie (the same way I read books) and then translate the images I see in my head into words. It tends to be rather difficult to put certain actions/scenes into words, but I manage. I use this same strategy when writing my stories.

10. If I could get pregnant, I would like to get pregnant mainly for the experience of a developing offspring and being equal with the women in the pregnancy aspect (and yes, I'm a guy if you haven't looked at my profile yet).
1. I am 18 years old

2. Colorful, Attentive, and Direct

3. I am engaged and I don't need to have children yet.

4. I collect stickers, I do writing and role playing on the site as well as ym, I also do a lot of reading and playing online Farkle.

5. I would say I'm Sour Patch kid; sour sometimes going to sweet sometimes.

6. The bellies and then the baby.

7. I have no need on doing a simulation on myself on the account that I am a female.

8. I can do both so I have no preference.

9. They just pop into my head, most of the time I let the other person I rp with come up with the ideas though.

10. I'm female so I have no need but one day I hope to have children of my own.

Are you going to answer your questions?
Granting a Life.

Artistic, old-fashioned, passive

Nope. c:

Art and writing.

Depends on the day!

The bellies and lactation

I dont simulate outside of roleplays.

I play both about 50/50

Fanfictions I read, other rps I see, or just idle fancies.

As a woman I actually dont plan on having any children, I wouldnt mind being a stand-in mother for a couple who cant carry themselves, but I dont actually want to raise children in real life. :c
Here is me. A 30something pregnant crossdresser
1. in my 30s
2. loving, friendly, passionate
3. no, and i wish i had children.
4. reading and knitting. Babies too
5. sweet
6. knowing that theres a little life inside of me
7. regular padding. I mix it with enemas everynow and then to feel 'baby' movements
8. alwasy teh carrier
9. i just try to come up with realistic scenarios.
10. i would love to get pregnant, i would give up my sex fot that. Maybe one day...
1. 22
2. Wistful, Nurturing, Flighty
3. No, I'm waiting till I have my own shit together before putting myself into the dating world again.
4. Dancing, Painting, Filming, and Experimenting with the Psychedelia
5. I'm Bittersweet on Somedays and Exquisitely Savory on on others
6. The Aspect of being swollen with life and possibilities
7. Inflation/Bloating
8. I can honestly go either way
9. They come as they please
10. I honestly don't know, I mean it would be something I would at least love to experience at least once were it possible.
A boyish notion of false emotion
How old are you?
I'm 25
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Intellectual, submissive, curious
Have you a partner/children?
I have been with my Domme since 2010 and we are secondary guardians to a friend's daughter, but we currently have no children of our own (though I do want children some day)
Have you any hobbies?
Classic video games, cleaning (it is too a hobby for me!), day dreaming, and Writing about my primary passions; politics and my love of plus-sized women
Are you a savory or sweet person?
Sweet, inarguably. I've got a whole kitchen table filled with valentine's candy I got for half off that's just to die for (dark-chocolate coated red velvet truffle candies, birthday cake oreos, and many, many Reese's)
What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?
For one, ability to bear offspring, which I feel greatly inferior over not being able to do as a genetic male. Secondly though is the physical form; a heavily pregnant female body is the exact body I've always wished I had for myself
What's your favourite form on Simulation?
Punch-ball balloons for breasts with a smaller, normal balloon filled with water inside of a third punch-ball balloon inflated with air for a belly held in place with a bra and woman's bathing suit.

Yeah, I'm cheap. Get over it.
If roleplay are you usually the seeder or carrier?
Always carrier. It matches my submissive personality
How do you come up with ideas to roleplay?
I don't roleplay, but when it comes to just story ideas I just ponder about "how could X be possible?" and manage to reason out a neat story idea
If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?
In actuality, I would choose get pregnant, assuming it's about as safe as female pregnancy. Added risk to my life would just not be worth it. I'm one of the few people that actually fits the criteria of someone who's life could truly benefit from scientific breakthroughs in male pregnancy, as my Domme is unable to safely have a baby. Male pregnancy would give me the option of being impregnated and carrying to term so we may still have a family to call our own.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
Thanks for the replies! I promise to reply to all, when I have a moments peace (unlikely but hopeful). I'm loving the answers so thank you for answering them :)
(02-21-2013, 10:44 PM)Gusty Unicorn Wrote: 4. Reading, writing, sometimes roleplay over AIM, collecting and photographing toys, some sewing.

Thank you for the reply. I've always wanted to learn how to sew, I can knit but I usually end up sewing my fingers if I'm faced with a needle and thread haha.

I prefer savory snacks myself too, I could easily eat crisps than I could chocolate, although I am a sucker for dark chocolate.
(02-21-2013, 11:21 PM)star478 Wrote: 7. Never simulated a real-life looking pregnancy before....though I have worn some of my mother's clothes for a few hours and, when I was younger, I would stuff blankets under my shirt.

10. If I could get pregnant, I would like to get pregnant mainly for the experience of a developing offspring and being equal with the women in the pregnancy aspect (and yes, I'm a guy if you haven't looked at my profile yet).

I used to borrow my mother's clothing too and just stand in front of the mirror, I used to blow up balloons and shove them under my top, too.

My husband says the same thing, he says he'd love to experience everything I do, because he feels that the mother has a stronger bond because she experienced everything and I think he's a little sad that he doesn't.
(02-22-2013, 12:22 AM)VenusLove Wrote: 5. I would say I'm Sour Patch kid; sour sometimes going to sweet sometimes.

Are you going to answer your questions?

I love sour sweets. My brother introduced me to Warheads as a child and I loved them. I love sour apple candy and fizzy straws. I could just eat some now!

I can answer them, I'll put them in the intro bit.

(02-22-2013, 12:50 AM)Iliad Wrote: 10.
As a woman I actually dont plan on having any children, I wouldnt mind being a stand-in mother for a couple who cant carry themselves, but I dont actually want to raise children in real life. :c

I think anyone who could do that for someone else is brave and strong. I, myself couldn't do it, I grow attached too easily.

(02-22-2013, 08:04 AM)cecicruz Wrote: 4. reading and knitting. Babies too
10. i would love to get pregnant, i would give up my sex fot that. Maybe one day...

I'm a fan of knitting too, it was mainly to calm my nerves during pregnancy but I've found myself doing it when I can.

To give up sex for that, is a big statement. Although, you may need sex at some point haha.
(02-22-2013, 08:58 AM)the_fashion_thing Wrote: 7. Inflation/Bloating

My husband uses this type of simulation. I think he prefers it because it's not overly fussy and he loves the feel of his own skin stretching.
(02-22-2013, 09:28 PM)Kilix Wrote: Sweet, inarguably. I've got a whole kitchen table filled with valentine's candy I got for half off that's just to die for (dark-chocolate coated red velvet truffle candies, birthday cake oreos, and many, many Reese's)

Can I come visit your kitchen?! You had me at dark chocolate and oreos. My husband loves Reese's, sometimes more than the kids. Well, he is a big kid when it comes to peanut butter haha.
(02-24-2013, 05:30 PM)blue Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 10:44 PM)Gusty Unicorn Wrote: 4. Reading, writing, sometimes roleplay over AIM, collecting and photographing toys, some sewing.

Thank you for the reply. I've always wanted to learn how to sew, I can knit but I usually end up sewing my fingers if I'm faced with a needle and thread haha.

I prefer savory snacks myself too, I could easily eat crisps than I could chocolate, although I am a sucker for dark chocolate.

My mom taught me to sew when I was a kid (both by hand and with a machine) and yet...I still jab my fingers and make stupid mistakes. It's one of those things...You get better, the more you practice.

Popcorn is a favorite snack of mine. They saltier/buttery-er the better!
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
1. How old are you?
2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Creative, Eloquent, Bro
3. Have you a partner/children?
I am single in every sense of the word. No significant other, no kids.
4. Have you any hobbies?
Chaos, BBW, and Art. Drawing and writing mostly. I do have some aspirations toward making Dubstep music, also.
5. Are you a savory or sweet person?
Hmmm, I think I would be a bit of both. Like some good Kettle Corn, a little savory but mostly sweet.
6. What's your favourite thing about pregnancy?
Besides the growing belly, all of the symptoms, weird cravings, waddling, and sensitivity, and such. It also ties in to the fact that I'm such an aforementioned "bro", that I get some jollies from being vulnerable and pregnant.
7. What's your favourite form on Simulation?
I usually do punch balloons filled with water! Looks real and gives me a waddle!
8. If roleplay are you usually the seeder or carrier?
Always the carrier.
9. How do you come up with ideas to roleplay?
My roleplay ideas are mostly "slice of life" scenarios, so perhaps everyday life except pregnant?
10. If you're man, if you could, would you get pregnant or just stick with simulation?
Give me the tech, and I'd be pregnant within the week.
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(02-24-2013, 07:51 PM)Gusty Unicorn Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 05:30 PM)blue Wrote:

My mom taught me to sew when I was a kid (both by hand and with a machine) and yet...I still jab my fingers and make stupid mistakes. It's one of those things...You get better, the more you practice.

Popcorn is a favorite snack of mine. They saltier/buttery-er the better!

I think I might take up sewing again and take a few classes, I'd like to pass on my skills - or lack thereof, to Aubrey when she's older. I want her to be independent and know how to care for herself.

I love popcorn. Especially the buttery kind.
(02-24-2013, 07:53 PM)Visser5 Wrote: Chaos, BBW, and Art. Drawing and writing mostly. I do have some aspirations toward making Dubstep music, also.

Give me the tech, and I'd be pregnant within the week.

I never understood what dubstep actually is, and I'm curious. Is it like house music or rap?

My husband says the same thing. We should all be seahorses then men could carry! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Inappropriate questions during chat xHappyBumpx 1 7,064 01-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Buggy Girl