Suprise, suprise!

The doctor nodded, "I guess now is where I'll have to go a bit personal. Have you had sexual intercourse in the past 2 months?"

He blushed, glanced towards Aaron and took a deep breath. "W-Well..yes."

Aaron glanced at his ocean blue eyes and felt his face burn a bit before shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

The doctor noticed this. Laughed mentally to himself at the young adults since this wasn't the first time, "Was it protected?"

Aaron realized then that they were immediately fucked with the answer.

He took a deep breath before he could even comprehend the question. "Ye-...Oh...uhm.." He shifted around awkwardly in his seat.

"Yeah...we did..." Aaron finished for him.

The doctor looked at Aaron and wrote something down.

"I think that's all the questions I have." the doctor finally said. that was all he really needed to know, "Well, from the looks of it Mr. Mathers, you could be pregnant. We have two options to confirm it; a blood test, which is accurate but will take a few days to arrive or just a regular urine test which will take a few minutes. It's your choice."

"I'd uh...just go for the blood test..please." He avoided eye contact, staring down at his feet as the realization smacked him in the face. He could possibly be pregnant and him and Aaron could soon be parents.

Aaron felt himself turn pale at the mention of pregnancy. It wasn't anything he really thought anything much of before at all.

The doctor nodded, "Okay, you're gonna have to roll up your sleeves. It'll be a needle but for a few quick seconds."

Claude nodded, rolling up his sleeve and taking a deep breath, making sure he looks away.

Aaron clenched his fists a bit, deep in thought. Were they even ready for a kid? He didn't look at Claude.

The doctor prepared for injecting the needle in Claude. He got the needle out and in a few seconds, took out some of his blood. He cleaned the area up as he put the needle away, "Okay, the results should be back in a few days. We'll call you for the results."

Aaron stood up when he knew their visit was over.

Claude rubbed the spot where he was injected. He got up with Aaron and nodded to the doctor. "Thanks, Doc." He would leave the offices, heading out to the car, eerily silent.

"No problem. Have a nice day." Of course the words were probably not the best to say but it was the only thing he got.

Aaron didn't say anything either. Mainly because he felt a lump in his throat if he tried to speak which he didn't bother. He got in the car and flipped to a radio station with a pop song. Not his taste but anything to drown out the uncomfortable silence.

As you started up the car, you heard a small whimper and sniffle from Claude. Was he..crying..? It was extremely rare that he would cry..it's unusual to see him like that.

Aaron looked over at him slightly startled to hear a whimper from him. He was actually crying..."Hey, Claude, it's alright...don't cry..." He sat in the middle of the car to be able to hold him better, "We can work this out..."

Suddenly, he would pull you into a tight hug, burying his face into your shoulder as he cried. "A-Aaron..!! Oh god, i-i don't know how i'm gonna go through with this! I-I..I'm not ready..!!"

Aaron held him closer as he placed his head on Claude's shoulder, "I know you aren't...neither am I...but it's not like you're gonna be alone with this at all. I'm not gonna leave you at all. I'll be with you every step of the way. We both have stable jobs and in our mid 20s at the most...this could've gotten alot worse."

He would continue to cry into your shoulder, hugging you closer. "Mh...Th-Thank you..just...thank you...i've had you for..so long..i..i need you in my life, cause...i..i just don't know how to deal with this.."

"You and me both...I guess we're bound to have children one way or another even though we haven't planned for it anytime soon. I need you in my life too...and I'm kinda glad you'll be carrying my children as much as yours...I can't imagine raising kids with anyone other than you."

"Y-You're so sweet, Aaron..even if we never planned for it...i'd..i'd love to start a family with you.." He wiped away some tears, lifting his head off your shoulder and smiling warmly.

Aaron smiled back at him as he kissed him on the lips. He felt his soft lips against him. He pulled away after a few moments, "Then I guess all we have to do now is wait for the results."

"I love you, Aaron." Claude sighed happily, resting his head on your chest. "We have a while, so why not go out and have some fun?"