Suprise, suprise!

Aaron held him closer as he took a sip of the bottle of water himself, "that woman totally scammed me with 4 bucks for water."

He laughed. "No way."

"Well I guess that's how you make money...the funnel cakes better be worth it when I get one."

"Hehe..i bet they cost, like 15 bucks.."

"Then they better be made by the finest chef in the world." He said jokingly, added a bit of exaggeration in his voice.

He laughed. "I doubt they'd get a big time chef to come over here to a small carnival."

"Probably not." He replied, "probably gonna have to deal with store bought funnel cake. That they claim is homemade."

"This whole place is chock full o' claims."

He laughed, "Yeah it pretty much is." He looked over at him, "Want to go to the ferris wheel or do you want to go home?"

"Let's..yeah..let's go for the ferris wheel, then go home."

Aaron nodded and then stood up, "sure, let's go before the line gets too long."

"Oh crap, i forgot about that!" He laughed and got up.

"Good thing we arrived early." Aaron took his hand and led him to the Ferris wheel. The line was a bit long but they were in their seats a few minutes later. He leaned against Claude closer and gripped his hand. He was slightly afraid of heights but didn't want to say anything.

Claude would smile, leaning his head against Aaron's shoulder and squeezing his hand gently.

Aaron leaned his head against his as the ride started. He found that the Ferris wheel wasn't as big as the London Ferris Wheel but enough to be able to see the view of the city. It was quite relaxing so long as he didn't look down.

He sighed happily as they would start to ascend. The view from the top would be amazing once they got there!

Aaron watched the Ferris wheel get higher as his view changed from the nearby trees to the tallest buildings in the city and the clear blue sky. It was quite amazing to see the view from the top.

"It's a great sight, isn't it, Aaron? I haven't felt this good since when i was a kid.."

Aaron placed an arm around him, "yeah, so long as you don't look down. It is a great sight." He looked over at him, "then I'm glad I made you feel good again."

Claude smiled, wrapping his arms around Aaron. "You're the best, Aaron..."