Suprise, suprise!
Aaron followed after him. He unlocked the house door and let Claude step inside, "want to eat lunch?"
"Sure, why not?" He would nod, walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table. He messed around with the new speakers they bought a week ago a bit, taking out his phone and looking towards you. "Mind if i put on some music?"
Aaron headed to the kitchen to prepare them a meal, "sure go on ahead!" He called after him. He began to prep to make sandwiches, which was a good enough meal for lunch.
Claude swiped through his phone, plugging in the speakers as it would start to play Fly Me To The moon, from the game, Bayonetta. (Ya heard of it before? :3)
(Unfortunately no but now I have...wow this song is good; the game must be good!)

Aaron heard the music coming from the speakers as he prepared the sandwiches. Of course he knew the song since Claude played it a lot so he mouthed along to some of the lyrics.
(Mhm! Glad you gave the song a try! ^^)
Claude hummed along to the song, singing along to some of the lyrics and tapping his foot to the beat.
(No prob! Always exciting to try new things! ^.^)

Aaron finished the sandwiches in a few minutes, "lunch is ready!" He called out as he placed the two plates of sandwiches in the table. He grabbed two glasses and filled them up with juice.
(Agreed! c: )
"Great!" He smiled, grabbing a sandwich and taking a bite out of it. "Mmm!"
Aaron smiled as he sat in a seat next to him. He took a bite of the sandwich, "glad you like it."
He smiled and sipped a bit of his juice.
He took another bite of his sandwich, "what do you hope the gender will be...if you're pregnant after all?"
"Doesn't matter really...what d'you think?"
"Same." He replied, "so long as the kid is healthy is fine with me."
"We're gonna be the best parents ever! Wait a sec.." He put on a confused look and looked down at his belly. "If i'm a guy and i'm pregnant, does that make me a mommy or still a daddy?"
He thought for a moment, "I guess a bit of both? Well I guess it all depends on if the kid wants to call you mom or dad."
"It feels so weird...like, i haven't even started showing yet but...it already feels like something's inside of me.."
"Is that in a good way or bad way?"
"Well...in a good way..!"
Aaron smiled. He got up to feel his stomach. There really wasn't much of a difference in his weight gain but he did feel that there was slightly.
"There isn't much now, but just wait a few months!" He smiled and layed a hand on yours.