Suprise, suprise!

Aaron smiled, "yeah...and then after that, we're going to be officially parents."

Claude smiled proudly and pressed his lips against yours.

Aaron kissed him back, running a hand through his blue hair.

Claude held him close, kissing him passionately and running a hand down his back.

He found his lips irresistible. Like he could just be wrapped in those lips forever. He wrapped his arms around him and only stopped to catch his breath.

He would do the same, pulling away to catch his breath. "I..I love you Aaron..I love you more than anything in the world..."

"I love you too..." Aaron said, "more than the stars on this universe." Of course being the owner of a book publishing company and a personal bookworm had gotten him to write poetry,

Claude giggled, pressing his soft lips against yours oncemore.

Aaron accepted his kiss and kissed him again, "how about we just do like you said before? Let's just watch movies and cuddle together."

"Sure, i'd love that." He smiled, kissing him briefly.

"You can pick the movie. I really don't care which." He said as he walked over to the living room couch.

He followed, plopping down onto the couch. "I guess i'll pick Ghostbusters. I've always loved that movie ever since i was a kid."

He rented Ghostbusters from the TV, "that was a good movie. I especially likedDan Aykroyd in Blues Brothers." He grabbed the blanket from a nearby couch used for the living room and placed it over the two.

"I was more for Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Hey, i heard they're going for a 3rd Ghostbusters!" He smiled as him and Aaron were covered by the blanket.

"Oh yeah, I've heard they're doing all females for the casing. I think it's gonna be released next year." Aaron said as he thought for a moment before he laid his arm around him.

He rested his head on his shoulder as his arm was put around him. "Mmm...i think i'll stick to the classics for now.."

"Nothing will beat classics.." He replied. He relaxed as the movie began playing.

"Funny thing about me as a kid, y'know those toy proton packs they had to promote Ghostbusters? With the foam blasters and everything? Me and 3 other of my friends bought 'em and acted like we were Ghostbusters, going around and 'bustin'' ghosts. Surprisingly, we made about 30 bucks off of it." He would laugh, sighing happily.

Aaron laughed, "30 bucks? That's surprising. I used to love those drinks Hi-C had to promote the movies. a shame they took it off though. I love them a lot."

"Those were great. Oh man, remember the figures? I swear i had the firehouse set with all 4 Ghostbusters with a few ghosts. I mean, i love the Busters, but the toy ghosts were the greatest out of all of them."