Alien Affair (closed with VicaLovey)

Name: Sora

Description: brown hair, blue eyes, slender body, pale skin. 170 cm.

Sorawoke up in a bed, yawning. Then he opened his eyes.
He was naked.
"Holy shit! what the fuck?!" he was laying naked on a shiny silver bed, his hands was restrained above his head and his legs too, spread apart on stirrups. he tried to struggle. "Help! someone! please!" he shouted. when no help came, he tried to look around. 
It looks like some kind of spaceship, with machines and lights, like he saw in scifi movies. the walls were all silver made from unknown meterial. Only one light shined over above him.
He start to freaking out, screaming and struggling. but it was no use.
he tried to remember what happened before and how did he get here... 
He remember some guy grabbed him from behind and put something on his face... then he remember he wake up here.
Sora heard some footsteps coming from somewhere behind him. he gulped, and prepare himself for the worst to come.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Name: Finiana (Fin) Grifftenix
Description: 6'5" without shoes. Long Auburn hair to her knees. White eyes. Her skin can change colors and tones, she kept it lighter than Sora's color to make him feel comfortable. Has fangs and hidden wings that when opened look white as doves wings. Curvy, hourglass figure.

Fins 6" heeled boots clicked on the floor. She was wearing a tight black flight suit with blue streaks. She smiled Showing her fangs, it pleased her hearing this mans panic.

Fin walked infront of the human that would help bring her kind back to the universe. She had a few dozen peers left. Reproduction was key to their survival.

She smile again. "Hello there. What is your name?"

Sora looked at the Alien being, her skin color, her white eyes... he was amazed by her appearence that suddenly he had nothing to say.
"I...my n-name, miss, is Sora" he mumbled and try to relax. "and who are you, if i may ask?" he asked, fear in his voice.

She lifted her head proudly showing off her stong jaw. "I am the leader of my people. We are the Hanga De-Estra people of the planet Geleka. My name is Finiana Grifftenix. I will allow you to call me Fin. Understand human, I only allow few, if anyone to call me by this name." she looked him in the eyes and lifted an eyebrow, expecting any other questions from him.

"Okay, Fin" Sora repeated after her "why am i been held here? why did you or who ever it was- kidnapped me? what do you want of me?" he asked her, hoping that all of this is just a joke and soon he will return back home.

"Ah yes, the purpose of you're being here. Well as I metioned I am of the Hanga De-Estra people." she looked down feeling sadness that she could not hide any longer. She swallowed hard and continued. "Our people can no longer reproduce on there own. We have very few left. Less than 50. We need humans to help reproduce children. We have not had a child born in over 30 of your human years. Your DNA, as you all call it, is very simular to ours. The closest in the universe. Whatever else needing changing or adding can be done by our machines. But everything else can't. That is why you're here. To produce.

"OMG... are you seriouse??? i mean, its all very touching but, i mean, if i would say yes, how on earth will you get me pregnant? im a male! i dont have a womb! so its impossible, what you said" the boy said, hoping that will be the end of it.

She chuckled to her self and shook her head as if she was talking to a child. "My people are like your seahorses, or penguins on Earth. The female and male makes the children, or fertilise eggs. The female delivers them and the male brings them to full term. Only with us we have the fertilised eggs placed in the males womb through a special ceremonial ritual. They are usually private. In your case, since you do not have a natural womb, we changed your DNA to make you grow one." she saw Sora's expression. She waved a hand to stop him. "It is already done. Do not argue. We have not fertilised my eggs. Yes human. If you agree you would have the honor of delivering my children. The male must agree to the holding of the eggs, otherwise he will die in delivery. We don't force males to deliver in our culture. It is why we woke you. We must have your agreement in order to have the ceremony." she looked at him realizing he looked like a prisoner. She snapped her fingers and two of her lower ranked people came over and released him. They placed a teal silk robe on his shoulders and went back to their stations by the doors.

Sora was surprised by the kind nothion. she released him from his bondage- but in order of making him carrying her eggs. "I...i dont know what to say" he chuckled and looked nervously at the bodyguards, thinking of a way to escape. "okay. i agree. but i only ask that you will take care of me and love me for the rest of my life" he said and looked deep into Fin's white eyes. "if you will say yes, i will carry your babies".

Fin narrowed her eyes while smiling, showing her teeth again. No one in the universe was aloud to look in her eyes so. She was the Supreme Ruler, anyone look at her as he did, was considered a challenge of her position. She liked his daring attitude. "Yes, I agree.There are still two conditions I must warn you about. One: if you agree and try to escape with the child in you or delivered, you will die. If the child is in you, the delivery will kill you and the baby. If you leave with the child I will kill you. You are free to go home now if you disagree to carry.
Two: The ceremony will be recorded and shared publicly to my people for generations. It is much like your humans coitus. If you survive any birth, you will be aloud to go back to your home, or stay here and be celebrated for the rest of your life. You will be required to only carry one child. If you want you will be able to produce more. Mine or others. Only if you agree to the conditions."

Sora considered her terms. After a while he look up and nodded. "Okay. I will do it. When we begin this ceremony?".

Fin smiled and felt truly relieved. "Tomorrow we shall begin, tonight we will dine and learn more about the other. It is custom." She raised her head and gave a nod to one of the guards at the door. The lights came on to reveal about fifteen people standing in white outfits. All of them had pink skin. They came to Sora and began to examine him. Asking him politely how certain things felt, and holding things like glass looking things at his organs. Fin left him to be examined as she went to a meeting to announce to her people the good news. An hour later she came back to see him sitting in the same room in the same robe. It annoyed her to see him in such a state. She clicked her tongue and a gaurd came to her. She spoke soft tones in her language. She had decided to get him showered dressed and ready for their first dinner tonight.

Sora didnt know what were those glass devices for, but he assumed they are testing his furtility. after awhile, he was taken by Fin's servants to the shower, and they cleaned his body until he was well clean up. then he put a shiny silver robe over his body and was taken back to Fin, where she have waited him near the dinner table.
"Hello. your servants took care of me. thank you. and i hope i dressed in your taste" he showed her his robe. "May i sit beside you?" he asked politly, and hope the alien female will get attracted to him. she was a beauty, no doubt.

Fin looked at him head to toe. He wasn't wearing shoes, she oddly liked it. She was sitting at the table with one arm resting on it while holding her head up, and the other on one of the legs that where crossed. She rose to stand infront of him before she spoke. "Hello again. " She smiled down at him, as her heart did a somersault. She wondered if she was sick. She had never felt that before.

Fin picked up his left hand and guided him to sit right next to her at their table. It was a wooden oval table. It had been pasted down her family to give luck to future coupling. It was her first time ever to use it. They sat and she looked at him. She looked him all over until her eyes rested on his. They in truth were such a pretty color. At will she changed her skin tone to the same shade. She smiled when his face changed. "Intreging, yes? Now, what on Earth is your favorite meal. We can prepare it. By any chance do you have any questions for me?"

"Well, i like to eat meat" said Sora with a cute shy voice. "as for other questions, well, i dont have nothing at the moment, i guess im just nervous before the ceremony" he looked at her breast and when she caught him he quickly look away, blushing. "you are very beautiful you know... i mean, i cant wait to have your babies inside me" he said.

Fin gasped at such potent words. Her guards moved forward to split them up, not knowing what was happening for they didn't speak Sora's language. Before anything happened Fin raised a hand to stop them. She snapped her fingers and they all left.

"They have gone to place our orders, and stand guard outside of the room. The meals will be ready in 30 minutes." she explained. "After they leave our dinners, they will be gone for the rest of the evening so we can have a better understanding of each other." Fin changed her skin tone again to be lighter than his own shade. She gently leaned forward to him, smelling his scents. She had reviewed Human courtship in her spare time before choosing Sora for a mate. Fin looked at his lips then to his eyes, as she had read in novels. She tilted her head and smiled lightly. She gave Sora a kiss on his soft mouth. Her heart made a somersault again. She pulled away and looked into his eyes. Fin had never felt this way before. Happiness spread throughout her body. So happy in fact that she felt like singing. Singing was only for the gifted, she wasn't one of them. Blood roared in her ears, as if she was in battle.

Fin felt tingling in her cheeks. She lifted his hand to her lips and kissed it. "I am the one who can't wait... for you to have our children."
She felt an emotion seize her chest. It felt like she wanted to protect him.

Sora felt like he is in heaven. That beautuful woman just kissed him! He got so aroused from the kiss and so hot that he didnt know what to say, just he lean forward and kissed her back on her mouth. He wanted her more then anything in his life. He wanted to please her, to make love with her. He grunted "wish the ceremony was now. I cant wait any longer. i know you want me as i want you. I want you so badly right now, oh Fin"... he moaned sensually, as she kissed his hand. He rubbed her cheek gently with his other hand. "Can we please have the ceremony now? Please?" He asked, so eager to kiss her again and make love with her. He was so turn on and his cock was hard under his robe. He looked at her sexy body scanning her with lust in his eyes. 

Fin brought her hand to behind his head and pulled him another kiss. Their kisses felt addicting. "The thing is Sora, is that tomorrows ceremony is to transfer the fertilized eggs to you. We are to make them ready tonight. I never thought I'd be ready, but you have made me want to make love to you."

Her space suit had a waist length belt that had a bow in the back. She tugged at it just right and it released. It fell to the floor, and her blouse opened. It had a kimono aspect, she pulled a flap open, then the other. She revealed a black and red corset, with speciality hooks in the front. Fin shrugged the top off.

When she did, Sora saw her scars, that she had obtained by a war at least a hundred years ago. She liked them, they were her momentos, her remender of how brutle war was and to avoid it at all costs. She reached for Sora, to help him out of his robe. Though she forgot in the excitment and pulled him in for more kisses. She felt excited, for the first time in years, in ever.

Sora kissed Fin passionatly, as he lay under her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. "Oohh i want you so badly!" he moaned into her ear sensually.

Fin smiled and released him from his robe. She reached under to his robe to his chest. She kissed him along his ribs and worked her way to his neck. She stood up and held her hand to him hoping he would except it. She walked to a wall and kicked it. A large bed came from the ceiling, she laid him there and began to fully unclothe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM