Nothing wrong (close with mpregdude)

"Honey what we have to do? I'm very scare. hepl me please" Sam still crying and hug Ryder

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"Okay I'll calm down just stay cold i'll take care myself better for the baby" Sam said and heard doctor talked with Ryder. "Rash? rash what?"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"My stomach? Is it dangerous for my baby or any effect with my body?" Sam said with scare and look at Ryder

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Oh sorry i misunderstand abd it,s good that it's not violent. you should take care your self Ryder you're dad now" Sam said while rubbing his belly.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(want to skip ahead for a month after this?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

3 months ago
Sam woke up faster and rushed to the bathroom. He vomited what he ate last night. He was 6 months pregnancy with twin he was so huge and still have morning sickness.Sam sat on the floor with tired. "Why i'm still be like this?" He whispered.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Sam heard Ryder's sounds. He waddled to him ahd hugged softly. "I'm sorry honey i konw you're so tired from you work. I shouldn't lets you see me like this."

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Why? Tell me honey what are you thinking now. Want to see the doctor?" sam sat on the couch and rubs his belly.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Okay honey i'll call him to our home" Sam said and call the doctor. "He's coming honey. Hope you just tired from you work." Sam sat and hugged Ryder

PM me If you want to RP. 

Sam sat beside Ryder and waiting the result from the doctor. he don't want Ryder to be hurts or pain. "What happened with Ryder doctor?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Pregnant? wow you're pregnant like me honey we're having more babies I'm very happy" Sam said and hugged Ryder.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Sam saw reaction of Ryder. He hugged Rqyder and bring Ryder's arm to,touch his belly. "Hey honey calm down you're babies here and you'll be like me it's not bad thing"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Sam go with Ryder he want to know about Ryder's pregnancy. "I'm really excited honey"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Wow ten week haha you belly younger than my belly honey. We're having more baby or maybe our first baby" Sam said and he slowly fall to quietness because he tought about the doctor ever said that he may be lose his babies. He rubbed his belly and tried to not look at Ryder because he's crying now.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Sam wiped his tear and tried to smile to Ryder. "Nothing wrong honey i just thought about something bad. what you want to do next back to our home? i can cook something for you"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Yeah it's good for us haha" Sam said while walking to the stove. "Ahhh" he moaned as he felt the babies kicking in his belly. "It's not easy to do this when you're huge with twin" Sam rubs his back with pain.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"No it's my duty i'm just tired and pain" Sam walk to Ryder he sat on the floor in fron of Ryder. he put his head against Ryder's chest "I'm sorry I know you tired now but can you hug me? I want you honey" He said and moaned as the babies kick again.

PM me If you want to RP. 

" i know it's hard for you now but you can do it honey like me" Sam said and bring Ryder's hand to touched his belly and felt the babies kicking.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Sam smiled softly for Ryder he hugged Ryder and fall asleep together.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Sam woke up and heard Ryder's sound from the bathroom. He waddled and he saw Ryder was vomiting. "Haha your first morning sickness? it'll be better soon honey i ever like you."

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devotedhelper15
06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post by xiao2
07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post by tjopj44
01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post by Dots